Chapter 1 - An oRdInArY Day

Start from the beginning

Teacher: EVERYONE! Settle down, close the windows, and don't make any sound!

Of course, everyone did the opposite of that.

30 minutes later

Everyone FINALLY calmed down, and now we're stuck in this classroom.

You were sitting next to Kayla. Not gonna lie, this was probably a drill or someth-

*BANG BANG*

We all heard gunshots. Everyone immediately started to panic.

The windows shattered, a piece of glass cutting your left arm. Then, something jumped through the window!

 Then, something jumped through the window!

What the hell...is THAT!? A robot!?

It started firing at us, causing blood to splatter everywhere. You ran out the door, and found that many other similar looking creatures were breaking in! You ran down a hallway, but stopped when you ran into one of them, you ducked, and ran the opposite way. If you kept going, they would surely shoot you from behind, so you entered the first door you came across.

A janitor's closet. You close the door, and barricade it with some boxes. You hear something slamming at the door. You pray that they give up.

The noise stops, and all you hear are the gunshots and lasers. You hear many screams, and those screams being cut off. You curl up in a ball next to the wall, and close your eyes. This has to be some kind of nightmare...

10 minutes later

The screams stopped. Did this mean that these creatures left? But what about Kayla? Or e-everyone, they could be...

You felt a single tear roll down your cheek, as you wipe it off. Should you check outside? There's no windows, so you can't crawl out. But you're hungry. Maybe-

*SLAM SLAM*

Oh god, someone is trying to break down the door. You look around for anything useful. Aha! A broom! You pick it up, ready to defend yourself.

The door bursts open, revealing one of those...things again. You swing your broom at it with all your strength!

The creature easily swats it out of your hands. It grabs your head and forces you on your knees. It holds it's gun at your head, claw on the trigger. You shut your eyes, bracing for the end. But it never came.

You slowly open your eyes, and see that it is...staring at you. It has a...visor? You see that it is sort of robotic, but has...red fur? It has 2 sets of ears, one being red and the other pink.

It stares at you for a solid 3 minutes. Then, he puts the gun away. You look up and see that his visor expresses...a happy face? It kneels down, still being taller.

???: Heh, you're a cute one.

It SPOKE!? WHAT THE-

???: You're so weak. How...ADORABLE!~

Matthew: U-Um...

Zircon: Oh, right you still don't know who I am. I'm Z1R60N, but call me Zircon. What's your name, cutie?

Matthew: M...Matthew...

Zircon: Such a wonderful name! Hm...what should I do with someone as cute as you, hm?

What's happening? This creature...likes you...? What do you do? If you try and run, it might change its mind and shoot you! But if you stay here, it might shoot you! You hear your stomach rumble. That's right, you skipped out on lunch.

Zircon: Oh you poor thing, you must be starving. Why don't I get you something to eat?

Matthew: ...O-Okay...

Zircon then grabs your arm, and ties a rope around your wrist.

Matthew: Hey! What a-are...

He ties it to a nearby shelf. He gives you some head pats.

Zircon: I can't have you running off on me, can I? Stay here, alright?

Matthew: Alright...

Zircon: Good, good...

With his tail wagging behind him, he walks out of the closet.

You look at the rope, and give it a tug. It's to strong to rip apart, and there's nothing nearby to help cut it or untie the knot.

What have you gotten yourself into...