10~Panic call

♡Meanwhile with Jakeyy♡

Jake's pov.

I was laying in my bed with fever when a boy with blue Among us shirt entered my room with a big cup of tea in his hands. ,,Here. Mom said you should drink it as fast as you can till it's hot." He said and placed the cup on my nightstand. I smiled. ,,Thank you, Milo." I said warmly and coughed. And he walked out of the room.

I took a sip of the tea and placed it back on the nightstand. I checked my phone. 13 notifications? What is going on? I went on Instagram and went through the stories I was tagged on. And that there were plenty of them. Why am I tagged on this? There is just a crowd in a school hallway. I thought and kept scrolling. Then there was finally one with sound. I started hearing it and my whole face went red.

He doesn't mean that,right?! I mean it was a few months ago! And besides, I remember he was drunk as hell. Yes, we drank a bit, but it's not my fault that Drew gets drunk from 2 or 3 shots! But I'm sure he was drunk. He's not gay! Or I just don't know about it. I'm his best friend! He should have told me!

I shook my head and kept scrolling through the stories. As I hear Zander's voice reading that more and more, I'm starting to be sure Drew was drunk.

As I was thinking one thing flew across my mind. Wait, I'm not gay. I would reject him anyways. I wouldn't date a jerk like him.

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

Drew's pov.

Someone came running to the door from the classroom we were sitting. ,,Drew! I got Buddy!" Liam yelled as he sat to me, handing me Buddy. I wiped my tears away and took the book in my hands slowly. ,,Thanks..." I said quietly.

Suddenly, someone hugged me from both sides. It were Daisy and Stacy. I quickly pushed them away and immediately apologized. ,,Sorry, reflexes." Daisy smiled warmly and sat a bit back.

I turned to Daisy and Sadie, meanwhile Liam bragged to Stacy about her mom. ,,Daisy, aren't you mad at me for having crush on Jake, and, you know, calling him hot and all?" I said, rubbing the back of my neck. The two girls looked at each other and eventually laughed, or Daisy at least.

,,Drew, why would I?" Daisy said smiling from ear to ear. ,,Are you and Jake not dating?" I asked confused. Daisy laughed even more and raised her hand that was holding Sadie's. ,,Oh. Sorry!"

,,It's okay, Drew! Really!" Daisy almost shouted as Drew kept apologizing through their conversation. ,,No, I'm really sorry. I didn't know you were... lesbian?"

,,Yeah, lesbian. And as we heard, I wanted to ask, you are bi or?" Sadie suddenly said. To be honest that kinda scared me. ,,I'm gay..." I chuckled a little. I don't know from where that came, but Daisy hugged me. ,,...and asexual." I finished my sentence and gently pushed her away. I'm not but a little lie can't do anything big, right? ,,Oh sorry! I didn't know." She immediately apologized.

,,Hey guys, I think we should go somewhere else. I mean there is class starting in a few minutes." Liam said as he got up, with Stacy as well. We all got up and got out of the classroom. As we walked through the halls, people took glances at us, especially me, which made me uncomfortable.

I quickened my pace. Suddenly my phone started ringing so I looked at it and froze. Don't tell me people told him that. Why is Jake calling me? I thought and turned to Liam and Daisy who just now finally caught up with me. I turned my phone to them, freaking out. ,,What do I do?!" I asked panicking. Liam took my hand and we walked outside since we were close to the exit. On the other hand Daisy tried to calm me down successfully. ,,Ok now calm down and answer him." Liam said positively and Daisy pointed her thumbs up. I took a deep breath and answered the call.

,,Heyyy Jake!"

OMGG HEYY GUESS
DID WE HIT 2K VIEWS???
I'M SO HAPPY🛐😍🤭
THANK YOU SM 😍😍💗