9~Spill the tea

Drew's pov.

After we arrived to the school we went to find Henry. Suddenly Liam stopped and checked his phone. ,,He just texted me, he's not coming to school today. He's sick or something." He said after a while. I noticed he got more sad.

,,Oh, you miss your boyfriend?" I asked and smirked. His cheeks took on a shade of pink and he frowned. ,,I told you we are NOT DATING!" He yelled. I looked around to see if someone turned to us, but there wasn't anybody. Where are everyone? I thought. I shrugged and we kept walking through the halls till we saw that almost everyone was gathered around someone.

And of course, it was Zander. We went closer to listen to him, witch was obviously bad idea. ,,SPILL THE TEA, SIS!" Some girl shouted from the crowd.

,,What do you think he's doing?" Liam whispered to me. I crossed my arms. ,,I don't know. Just listen." I said not interested in anything that freak would say. I rolled my eyes and we went even closer to even hear him.

,,...u know I never really had a girlfriend except for Zoey, and they never were that attractive to me. And if I remember correctly I had a crush on some guy in elementary school. I might discover more but now I'm tired so bye there.' Then four days later, he wrote this:
'Hey again, Buddy.
Today I confirmed the fact above. When we went to the mall with Jomies today, we were trying on some suits. And Jake looked hot as hell. Like literally. What? How can someone like Jake look so hot?' I guess."

My eyes widened. He can't be serious. No. I know I did made fun of him, but isn't this too much? Suddenly, everyone looked at me. I felt like in that edits with the 'All eyes are on you' song, and it made me uncomfortable.

I ended up running away from there with in a verge of tears. I ran to an empty class room and locked the door. Or so I thought...

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

Stacy's pov.

As me and the others were listening to Zander, someone suddenly pushed their way thought and ran away. I suppose it was Drew. I looked at Liam who looked like he wanted to run after him, but I stopped him. ,,Talk to Zander, we'll go talk to Drew." And with that, I grabbed Daisy's hand and we ran after Drew.

,,S-Stacy! What are you doing?!" Daisy tried to get out of my hands. I slowed down and let go of her hand. ,,You're good at comforting people, right? So we're going to calm Drew down." I said kinda pissed off.

We walked through the halls when we passed by a classroom. ,,He's here. I can hear him." Said some deeper girl voice from behind Daisy. I jumped up a little. ,,Shit, Sadie! You scared me!" I sighed and knocked at the door. No answer.

,,Drew I know you're there open the door." I begged, but again with no answer. Sadie came to me and tried to open the door. It opened?! It wasn't locked?! I thought and we carefully entered to room.

I looked around and saw Drew sitting on a floor, hugging his knees and crying his heart out. I carefully sat down next to him, so did Daisy and Sadie, and Daisy put her hand on Drew's shoulder. He looked at her and immediately looked back on his legs.