8~(Un)expected visitor

Drew's pov.

I woke up in a middle of a night on my bed with a headache. Well at least I didn't faint last night, I would woke up on the floor. I thought and stood up, which was a bad idea, because my head hurt even more and I fell back to bed. Fuck.

I looked at my phone to find out it's 4am and I had 7 missed calls for Liam. I called him back, not realizing that it's night, but that idiot was already up. ,,Hey, Liam."

,,Hey Drew! Did you saw Zander story on Instagram? I don't know whats going on there, but he tagged you so I thought you would know." He said with a speed of lightning, and of course I didn't get anything from what he said. ,,Ehm, I'm sorry?"

,,Can I come over?" He asked slower that before. ,,Are you crazy? It's literally 4am!" I almost yelled at him. He giggled over the phone. ,,I can take my things and we can go to school together! Please!" He sounded like he really meant it. I rolled my eyes and approved and then hang up.

I changed from my sleeping hoodie to the school one and went to the bathroom.

Then my phone rang. Great, he's here. I thought and went to the front door. I opened them and he patted me on the head. I looked at him confused. He laughed. ,,Sorry, I'm just happy to see you again." He smiled and we went upstairs. I'm kinda surprised we didn't woke up anybody.

We sat on the bed and he took out his phone. He opened Instagram and clicked on Zander's stories, clicking through everything single one of them. ,,Liam could you tell me what's this all about? I know he has perfect life unlike me." I complained. He looked at me with disappointed look.

,,Didn't we talked about this before, Andrew?" He said seriously. I was kind of shocked. Oh, no Drew? Is he my mum or something? Oh wait, she left yesterday. Hah, that's kinda funny. ,,Yeah yeah, I know! It's just that... He has everything I can think of! And he they have Jake!" I complained once more. Then I looked at the phone and cringed. Why am I even tagged at this? They are literally kissing behind a book. Wait. That's Buddy!

,,That's buddy!" I shouted. Then I covered my mouth. ,,Sorry." I apologized a lot quieter that last time. Liam laughed. ,,I thought it was yours, but you call that book Buddy?" He asked and messed up my hair. I frowned. ,,Hey! You know how long did it take to brush that!?" I slightly kicked him.

,,Oh, I have something to you." He smiled and got something from his bag. ,,Close your eyes." He giggled and I did what he said. He grabbed my hand and placed a peace of paper or something on it. ,,Ok! You can open them!"

I opened my eyes. ,,It's our photo!" I smiled brightly. ,,Where did you get that? When did that happen?" I hugged him. He laughed and hugged me back with one hand. ,,Thanks, I guess..."

When I calmed down a little bit I asked. ,,Now answer my question, where did you got him?" I got a serious look on my face and looked at the photo instead. It was a photo of us. The Jomies, hanging out. Here, in this room, I could guess it was on my 16th birthday. ,,Let's say I got my ways." Liam shrugged his shoulders.

After a while of talking Liam asked. ,,When did you even got 'Buddy'? Did someone gave it to you?" He hugged me around my shoulders. My mood went really down after he said that. I looked at him and leaned against his chest and sighed.

His heart started pounding like crazy. I laughed a little. ,,Gay panic I see?" I teased and pulled away. His whole face was red. ,,H-hey! You know it happens everytime someone does that!" He frowned and sat further from me and I started explaining.

,,So back to the topic," I switched back. ,,it was actually Jake and Zoey who gave me Buddy. It was a birthday gift from Zoey, but since she's broke as fuck, she didn't want to spent her money on me, she asked Jake to buy it with her. It was actually quite sweet to see them work together. And as you see, it was pretty useful and I'm happy that they got me this." I tried to explain the best I could while still looked at the photo.

,,Zoey? And buy stuff? Something ain't right." He disputed and crossed his arms. ,,Oh c'mon Liam she wasn't like that from the start." I kinda defended her. He raised his eye brows in the 'are you serious rn' style. I said, ,,Ok maybe she was but that doesn't change that she gave it to me. And besides, it was almost two years ago and you know she changed, but just in a bad way." and crossed my arms too.

I just randomly looked at a clock and kinda freaked out. ,,It's already 6am?! I promised Aaron to get him to school at 6:30! We don't have time!"

Heyyy guysss!
Did we just hit 1k views(idk how to name them) ?!

You're amazing 😍😭
And you slayy💅💅