6~Project

Zoey's pov.

So Drew is gay? No he can't be. He dated me. And loved me. But he likes a boy. Is he bi? Hm. Maybe. But it's not like I really care. I'm not homofobic. After all, I'm bi too. Me and Lia had an interesting night yesterday. I giggled about my thoughts.

Yea, I'm really a shitty girlfriend. But he knows I cheated and he is still with me. I mean, we agreed to date, so I guess we're more like friends with benefits? No, not like that, we're still minors. I mean hey, it's not like I never had 'that', I did of course, but what I mean by friends with benefits is like kisses and something like that. And money of course. I got lost in my thoughts when I realized that we arrived to the classroom. Just great.

I was sitting in the classroom next to Lia. I looked at her. Damn Lia looks cute in that dress. I smiled at her. She looked at me and smiled back. ,,What's that about?" She laughed. I rolled my eyes. ,,Just checking out my beautiful girlfriend." I whispered. Lia's cheeks went in a shade of red and she giggled.

,,Ms. Whitlock didn't you learned the last time?" The teacher interrupted our moment. I rolled my eyes and pretended like I'm paying attention.

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

Drew's pov.

The teacher decaded to do some team work. Since none of the Jomies were here I just waited for someone to be left and guess what. The three left were Hailey, Luke and Zander. How lucky can I be today? I rolled my eyes. I came to them. Zander looked at me with a disgusted look. ,,Do we really have to be together with this Doughebag?" Zander asked the teacher.

,,Let's just get over with this." I rolled my eyes and we sat at the only empty table.

We were somehow working on the project when I asked. ,,Hey umm, don't you know we is Jake acting weird nowadays?" Zander and Hailey exchanged their looks. ,,How are we supposed to know?" Hailey said in an annoyed tone of voice. I blinked a few times. ,,I mean, you're his friends."

,,We're technically not. He talked about us behind our backs." Hailey said a bit sadly and Zander rolled his eyes and added. ,,Why do you care about him anyway?" He started spinning a pencil with his fingers. What is his problem?

,,Because he's my friend." I said. Then I remembered. ,,Or I was." I looked down to the floor. ,,And why is that?" Zander kept asking. I had enough of the questions so I just waved his hand over it and started doing the project. The three looked at each other with a confused looks and then started doing the project too.

The bell rang and I stood up. I grabbed my bag and walked out of there, but I heard that something fell out. I turned back but there was nothing. I just shrugged and kept walking.