3~,,This bitch."

Drew's pov.

We were walking across the street when suddenly Henry pointed at the cat cafe. ,,Look guys! It's Jake!" We both looked that way and my heart crushed to pieces. He was with Daisy. Again... What does she have that I don't? Why she has him while I want him?

When Liam saw Daisy he hugged me slightly. ,,It's gonna be okay." He smiled guilty. We both know it'll not. I sighed. Guess I'll just have to stick with Zoey and wait.

I watched the two lovebirds talking when Daisy noticed me. I quickly looked away. Shit. What now? I started walking again. Quicker than before. Liam and Henry caught up with me. ,,Woah Drew what's with the rush?" Henry asked. I rolled my eyes. ,,Daisy saw me." I mumbled. I looked back at the cafe. ,,Oh."

•////•

We walked up to my house. I opened the door and let the two idiots in. I took of my shoes and we went upstairs. They went to my room and I went to greet my siblings. Or sibling, because Lara isn't home. She went to some friend or whatever.

I knocked at the door of my two younger brothers and entered. ,,Hey Marcus." ,,What's up Drew!" He laughed. I came to my youngest brother and hugged him. I waved and smiled. He waved too.

Yes, mom and dad had four children. Me, Marcus, Lara and Aaron. I'm currently seventeen. Marcus is thirteen, and Lara and Aaron are both 7 years old. And Aaron has problem with speech, so we don't usually talk.

I went back to my room to find Liam getting Henry down from my closet. ,,The hell? How that happened?" I asked and helped the lettuce idiot get down. Liam laughed awkwardly. ,,Well, he wanted to know what's in that book." He pointed at my diary that was laying at the top of that closet. ,,Did you read it?!" I panicked. They looked at each other and grined. ,,I see~, our little Drew has a diary~!" Liam teased me. I face heated up. I crossed my arms and looked away. ,,I-i don't!" I stated. Liam giggled. ,,Sure~"

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

We were playing games and some random shit like this, they eventually went home.

I sat in my room, scrolling on tiktok, when Henry video called me. I picked it up and said. ,,What do you want, Henry?" I asked.

,,DREW! LOOK WHAT WE SAW!" Henry whisper yelled and turned the camera to some tree. ,,What? A tree." ,,You don't see them? Are you blind?!" He then zoomed under the tree. I looked closer to the screen and then I saw what he meant. It was... Zoey. Kissing another guy... Why... I quickly wipped my eyes with a sleeve of my hoodie, because I felt tears coming up. ,,W-what...?" I whispered. ,,I'm sorry Drew..." Liam said from behind Henry. Someone knocked on my door.

,,G-guys? I'll c-call later, o-okay?" I stuttered and hung up. I wipped my eyes again and then got up and answered the door. It was Marcus. He looked me in the face and immediately hugged me. ,,You cried... Why?" Marcus asked with a worried look on his face. After he pulled away I took him and we sat on my bed.

,,Now tell me what happened?" Marcus asked. I took a deep breath and spoke. ,,So... You know Zoey, r-right? S-she she... She ch-cheated on m-me..." I started tearing up again.

,,This bitch."