"Daddy, can you be my goalie please?" Coming to a stop, Jackson went quiet. With his soccer ball tucked up under his arm, he sized his parents up before repeating his request. "Can we go outside now?"

Olivia's hands fell to Spencer's, and she pulled it away from her. He snapped them back down onto her hips. She turned her head to him, waiting for his response.

Spencer smiled. "Yeah, Jax. I got you."

"Okay, let's go now!"

"Give me five minutes."

His son's face scrunched in disappointment. "I wanna go now."

Olivia swung in to her husband's aid. "Not everything gets to happen right when you want it."

"Okay," Jax mumbled. He sank down to the ground. "I'll wait here then!"

Olivia bit her lip to keep from laughing. She knew her husband had been calculating what record they could break. How fast he could fuck her until they were both temporarily sated. Because contrary to what she just told her kid, he'd find a way to give her whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted.

Jackson stared at his parents with wide eyes, waiting for someone to move.

Stepping away to give her husband space, Olivia nodded. "Go."

His hands latched onto her hips, dragging her back. "I can't," he whispered.

"Oh," she giggled, pushing her thighs into his to feel the swell. "Jackson, baby. Go put your shoes on."

"You gonna help me solve this problem real quick?" Spencer murmured once Jackson had run out.

Olivia turned back into his arms, kissing him passionately until he emitted a deep groan. "No." She pulled away. "You're going to figure out how to solve that problem real quick before you traumatize my baby."

_____

"You better be going to the shower, Jax!"

Spencer dropped his son's soccer ball and cleats by the back door before kneeling to unlace his own. After a solid two hours of jogging in the hot sun, he was ready for a shower and a soft surface. There were just a few fatherly tasks he had to get through before he could lay down with his wife.

On his way through the house, he stopped short at the living room. Partially because his son, who was supposed to be halfway up the staircase by now, had decided to make a pit stop. But mostly, because his wife was sprawled out on the couch, still in that tiny knit set he loved so much.

Head propped against a pillow, she was the image of relaxation with one baby sleeping on her stomach while the other suckled on her exposed breast. Her hand rubbed lazily up and down their older son's back as he stood attentively by her side.

"Your moms head out already?" Spencer asked, eyes roaming. These were the moments he had prayed for, and he'd be damned if he didn't do everything he could to cement them in his memory.

An arm reached out to him, hand grasping at air.

Obligingly, he walked around the back of the coach to intertwine his fingers with hers.

"Yes," she hummed, pressing the back of his hand against her lips.

"Mommy, I made fifty goals."

Olivia smiled against his sticky skin before turning her attention back over to their son. "I'm so proud of you."

"Daddy, can we go back outside later?"

Again, Olivia served as his saving grace. "How about you go shower, put some PJ's on, and you can come cuddle up with me?"