Chapter 161 | 170

Start from the beginning

    Yan Mu said, a golden light flashed in his pupils, and he untied his right hand wrapped in white cloth, and the golden scales glowed with a seductive faint light.

    "Let me try it first..." Yan Mu stuck his hand out of the water film while speaking, his voice was very calm: "See what's so weird about it!"

    ...

    "It's stabbed..."

    Just as Yan Mu stretched out his hand At the moment of the water film, the sound of strong corrosive substances corroding things suddenly sounded, and Yan Mu only felt a sharp pain in the palm of her hand...

    In a trance, she seemed to see countless transparent nematodes appearing from the lake water, attacking frantically Looking at her as an outsider.

    Yan Mu's heart shuddered, and a flash of light suddenly flashed in his mind.

    Could it be...

    Could it be that the reason why this lake water is so strange, that the flesh and blood will turn into nothingness in a short time is because there are countless unknown insects with transparent bodies in the lake water?

    The flesh and blood of the giant bird was not dissipated by the lake water, but was swallowed by this little insect?

    It turned out that besides the silvery white flood dragon, this kind of transparent worm in the lake was the real overlord of this lake...

    Yan Mu was beyond shocked.

    If it wasn't for the close enough distance this time, she probably wouldn't have been able to spot the bug.

    As expected, the world is so big, there are so many surprises, and I have seen it this time...

    "

    How is it?" Mother Qi controlled the water film to cling to the rock wall, and looked at Yan Mu nervously.

    "It's okay..." Yan Mu said calmly.

    She thought of a way to solve this problem.

    In the next second, the golden scales on the back of Yan Mu's hand suddenly burst into bright light.

    But for a moment, the aura that scared the snakes suddenly dissipated, and the transparent nematodes surrounding Yan Mu's palm were frightened and ran away in all directions!

    "It's just a little painful..." Yan Mu smiled, and suddenly his palms turned into claws, and his five fingers were like sharp knife points, and they were inserted into the rock wall like tofu.

    "Gululu..." The

    muffled sound was accompanied by rising bubbles, and Yan Mu dug up the palm-sized rock where the spiritual source and the spiritual source were located, and sent the whole thing into the water film.

    "Fuck!"

    Wu Fei was dumbfounded, and couldn't help giving Yan Mu a thumbs up: "Iron Sand Palm, this is it."

    Your uncle will always be your uncle!     Yan Mu proudly

    raised his eyebrows at Wu Fei, ignoring his still sore right hand, pointed to another spiritual source in front of him, and said vigorously: "Continue, next one!"

Up to now, almost ten minutes have passed, and there is not much time left for them.

    Qi's mother didn't talk nonsense, and the decisive controller Shuimo came to the place where another spiritual source was located.