. , it ran out while screaming, jumped to Bai Jiahei with tears in its eyes, danced and complained.

    It is Bai Jiahei's younger brother, and Bai Jiahei must get this place back, so it didn't take long before Bai Jiahei also got into the grass.

    Yan Mu knew that there were ginkgo trees here, and there would not be any overly powerful mutant creatures, and he was concerned about the prince, so he ignored them and let them go.

    And all the carelessness was dragging a root of a tree while Bai Jiahei was being whipped and screaming, and did not let go, until the tree as tall as a person was dragged out, and it stopped abruptly.

    What Bai Jiahei dragged was the spirit tree that Yan Mu could not reach for a long time.

    It was also Lingshu who knew that Bai Jiahei and Yan Mu were together, so he deliberately didn't kill them. Of course, it was true that Bai Jiahei had rough skin and thick flesh.

    If it were an ordinary mutant beast, it would have been drawn away long ago!

    Seeing the spirit tree, Yan Muteng stood up with a bang, with both shock and surprise in his eyes.

    It turns out that this guy is hiding here!

    Excited, she jumped over immediately, and before she had time to say anything, she peeled off the leaves of the spirit tree and started rummaging.

    "Did you bear fruit?" Because her whole body was buried in the branches and leaves, her voice sounded weak: "I really need a fruit right now, please lend it to me first, and I will definitely repay you in the future!

    " If you want that egg, I can... Mmmmmmm! "

    Before she finished speaking, her whole body was entangled by the branches and leaves that suddenly extended from the spirit tree, bound like a mummy, and threw her ten meters away with a bang.

    Yan Mu: "..."

    With difficulty, she poked her head out from the branches and leaves that bound her tightly, pointed to the direction where the prince was, and kept saying: "I'm serious, please. You want you to help me with this , I will do whatever you ask me to do in the future!

    " "Look! That egg is over there, the white one! I have hatched it for you, if you want it, I have no problem getting it back again! "

    Xiaohong: "..."

    I'm not an egg now... Can I

    still trade and sell it?

    ...

    The more powerful the post-apocalyptic mutant creatures, the more their intelligence is no different from

    that of humans. The difference between them and humans now is, Probably because the heart is not as dirty as human beings, plus it can’t speak!

    So under Yan Mu’s crazy gesture, a few branches and leaves of it suddenly extended, and it was still soft when it touched the prince lightly, but it didn’t return to its former luster After a while, under Yan     Mu 's expectant eyes, the spirit tree withdrew its branches, and the densest

    branches and leaves on the crown of the tree suddenly parted, revealing two small pale blue fruits.

In people's eyes, one of the fruits quickly changed from blue to milky white in a short period of time. Finally, just before the fragrance overflowed, the fruit fell and was instantly wrapped by the branches and leaves, and it was delivered to Yan Mu.

    It Can't speak, and the whole action is like a silent drama, but every action is so decisive that there is no room for himself

    ....

    Yan Mu has been put down at this time, staring blankly at the person in front of him. The milky white spirit fruit, her eye sockets instantly turned red. She could tell that this fruit should have been accelerated by the spirit tree instead of growing naturally, and the spirit tree     would

    definitely pay a heavy price.

It's not completely pure purpose, it can do this as a tree, for Yan Mu, it's the best of benevolence.

    "Thank you..." She whispered, took the spirit fruit and walked towards the prince. When talking to the spirit tree, her voice was full of sincerity for the first time: "From now on, you are my creditor. I will never I'm cheating on you!"

    At the same time, she was also thinking, between humans and these mutated creatures...

    do they really have to be opposing positions?

    *****

    Two weeks have passed in a blink of an eye.

    During this period of time, because of the spiritual fruit, the prince's injuries recovered completely at an almost terrifying speed, he could run, jump and play, and his strength seemed to be much stronger.

    And everyone also moved into the city center during this time.

    As for the safe zone in the industrial factory area, after Qin Rui and the others took out the fifth-order spirit grease, they handed over all of them. From now on, whether they live alone or work together with people similar to them to guard Nothing to do with them.

    It's just that at the time of the handover, Yan Cheng'an specifically told Qin Rui that if anyone finds someone who has awakened to become an evolutionary in this winter, he can tell them.

    Qin Rui thought that Yanmu and the others wanted to absorb talented and active forces to strengthen their own strength, but thinking that the average strength of Yanmu's side was above the third rank, he immediately agreed without saying anything.

    At the same time, Yan Mu, Zhang Tong, and the dark elementalists who are born to use the night as their home field often attack in the middle of the night. After finding the gathering place for teams entering the mountain city from the outside, let Zhang Tong use the pupil technique to see if there are any in their team. There is no undiscovered or hidden 【Awakened】!

    They call this kind of people who are discovered by the "Heaven Brain" and are in a semi-controlled state the awakened ones, and after Yan Mu and Qi Ruan confirm that they are really not monitored, then they are detached people!

    Since then, the news of the presence of nightmare beasts in the mountain city has spread to all the small gathering places.

    But what Mu Yan didn't expect was that someone would come to them in person.

    Seeing the thirteen or fourteen-year-old boy in front of them who was sent to them through Qin Rui's channel, Yan Mu asked with great interest: "Why did you find us?

    " A person who awakens to become an evolutionary..." The

    little boy swallowed nervously, staring at Yan Mu with bright eyes unblinking: "I was awakened this winter, and I always feel very uneasy."

    After a pause Suddenly, under Yan Muping's gaze, he continued: "More importantly, I think you may know something..."

    The author has something to say:

    Today's update is complete, and tomorrow will try to be as early as possible.

    Thank you angels for your support, I love you~ Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2019-11-30 22:27:57~2019-11-30 23:40:40~

    Thank you The little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: 23555217, 10 bottles of simple; 1 bottle of impatiens juice;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!