Yan Mu He snapped his fingers and didn't agree directly, but said: "I saw a saying on the Internet before, the end of science is metaphysics, the end of metaphysics is theology, and above theology, it may return to science again. I think we can verify it carefully and make bold guesses."     In history, whether it is official history or unofficial history, there have been many "miracles" recorded, but if the brain hole is bigger, who can say that it is not some far surpassing Was it caused by the power of the peak civilization of that era?     It was only 500 years ago that the earth was confirmed to be round, and it was only a few decades ago that humans landed on the moon to explore space. Up to now, no one has been able to prove the grand unified theory proposed by the greatest physicist of this century...

    Including Newton, even more than one great scholar inexplicably began to study theology in his later years, and more than once said that he heard the voice of the void from the universe...

    Some people said it was God's decree, but others Said it was the whisper of the devil!

    No one knows whether these great scholars at the pinnacle of human wisdom really discovered something, which is why they were so desperate in those years, and even did some things that many people now think are unreasonable.

    But what is certain is that above our heads, in the distant and vast universe, there must be some wisdom or civilization that we cannot understand!

    "Then let's boldly verify it first." Sinan rubbed the princess who crawled on his lap for petting at unknown times and said: "Assuming that the alien invasion type that Qi Ruan said is true, don't say anything else, at least in our The mysterious voice that appeared in his mind has a relatively reliable guess..."

    When he said this, he paused, then looked at Qi Ruan who had huddled into a ball to minimize his sense of existence, and said with a smile: "Whether it is Previous sci-fi movies were still in sci-fi novels. In order to experience this sci-fi feeling, in addition to the pictures of the universe and planets synthesized by special effects, there should also be super-intelligent systems created by humans, and even have their own consciousness and become villains. That's what everyone calls the brain."

    Yan Cheng'an nodded in agreement and said, "If the little girl named Zhao Lu hadn't lied before, the probability of this should be 90%!"

    Then what... Get out of control and correct the data And so on, as soon as you hear it, you can know the tune of an intelligent life transformed by a machine!

    Looking at Yan Cheng'an, Zhang Tong hesitated to speak, thought for a while and still didn't speak, but glanced at his mouth not too obviously.

    He has already made a move, how could Zhao Lu still lie!

    And the security captain, who had been silent for a while, suddenly raised his head with red eyes, his voice was very hoarse: "Let's just pretend that this guess is true, but why did they do this?"

    They obviously lived a very good life. Although life was a bit difficult, it was also sour and sweet. He also doesn't want to become an evolutionary, why push him to this point?

    And they were never given a choice...

    it's so unfair!

    "Why do you want to do this?"

    Sinan chewed this sentence repeatedly, with a sardonic smile on his face: "Maybe it's because the interstellar life is too boring and I want to find something different; or maybe it's because I want to do something. This kind of experiment, so the earth became a laboratory, and we became guinea pigs...