...

    Time: 8 o'clock in the evening.

    Location: The third floor of the factory building in the industrial factory area.

    Participants: All members of Yan Mujiasi Nanjia Hongfeng.

    At this time, everyone's eyes were fixed on the giant panda in the middle of the room, the giant panda who was holding Zhao Bo's delicate bamboo branches that were born from the broken bamboo at night

    ... For the scene, crowds of people from the zoo all came over, the dozens of glances of Yan Cheng'an and the others were nothing serious, just like before, they didn't give anyone a single extra look from the beginning to the end.

    So, they watched it eat bamboo like this for half an hour...

    I don't know how long it took, they got used to the chubby eyes of the Twolegs and ignored it, but Yan Mu couldn't help it anymore, coughed twice, He moved his butt uncomfortably.

    However, in the next second, the eyes of these people withdrew from the fat man, and in an instant they fell on the little meatball who was lying in Yan Mu's arms after a sleep and was rubbing his eyes with his paws spread out.

    Yan Mu: "..." The

    little guy hasn't cultivated the calmness of his mother yet. After opening his eyes, he felt a little shy when he found so many eager eyes on him, so he turned his head and tried his best to drill into Yan Mu's nest.

    Then after drilling for a while, it probably felt safe, and cautiously poked out half of its head, thinking it was secretively looking at everyone with curious eyes, its cute appearance almost melted people's hearts.

    Everyone: "..."

    Oh my god!

    "Then... I brought them back..."

    Facing everyone's eyes, Yan Mu explained the whole process of the matter, and said cautiously: "I think, with our current ability, raising Two giant pandas are still very simple..."

    Now that the world is changing, and the plants are growing so fast, there is not enough bamboo to eat.

    Besides, if there is an accident, then there is Zhao Bo, the humanoid food maker!

    "Do you think I won't let you raise pandas?"

    Yan Chengan said angrily to Yan Mu, then rubbed his temples with a headache and said, "I'm angry that you don't feel comfortable when you don't do something every day. Is it? Ah!"

    Originally, it was agreed that they would be back after six o'clock at the most, but it was delayed until eight o'clock, causing them to be worried and frightened at home. For this matter alone, he didn't hold Yan Mu's ear and said it was already for her Save face!

    Hearing Yan Cheng'an's last "ah", it was so deafening, Yan Mu shrank his neck unconsciously.

    She didn't do it on purpose...

    "Okay, the child just came back from a tiring day and hasn't eaten yet. Why are you talking so much!"

    Grandpa Yan gave Yan Chengan a dissatisfied look, then turned his head and smiled at Yan Mu Liaohua: "Mumu, have you named them yet?"

    "No." Yanmu shook his head, hesitantly said: "I thought they had names before the end of the world..."

    "Then we have to choose one too ." Calling." Grandpa Yan disagreed: "We have never been to the zoo before the end of the world, and we have never paid attention to the giant panda. Who knows what its name is?