Even though it has been more than half a month since the end of the world, Sinan and his party still don't want to be exposed in such a dangerous environment Forward.

    In fact, until now, except for Mother Cao, who couldn't practice, and Zhang Tong, a first-level vegetable illusionist who joined temporarily, all three of Si Nan had evolved to the second level.

    Although Mr. Chen was a little slower, he still touched the threshold of the second level. During this period of time, he was full of energy, and the roots of his gray hair even turned black again...

    If you look at it from the outside, it is difficult for your physical fitness. For the people who have undergone radical changes, they can still walk like flying even if they abandon the car and walk with a load of hundreds of catties on their backs.

    What really makes them feel apprehensive and afraid is the hidden dangers that are ubiquitous in this world.

    Without the protection of the iron shell of the car that can make people feel at ease, whether it is the birds in the sky, the grass on the roadside, or even the beating of an insect in the grass in the distance, they can bring them great joy. A sense of fear!

    ...

    "Tell me, has Miss Wuji found her family now? Is Miss Zhiruo still traveling with her or is she starting a new life? And that big fool..."

    Chen Lin was optimistic by nature, and within ten minutes he regained his strength after frowning. Spirit, with a look of gossip, but still forced to pretend to be serious about analyzing the situation: "If they didn't lie to us and the real destination is indeed a mountain city, then in such a short period of time, they should not continue to move. After all, it’s getting more and more dangerous outside now, isn’t it?”

    Sinan’s expression moved slightly, and after a while he smiled and said, “Why did you mention them all of a sudden?”

    Chen Lin sighed, “I kind of miss Wuji’s dark cooking…”

    The corners of Sinan's mouth twitched: "...then your hobbies are really unique." There

    is really nothing to say about Yan Mu's cooking skills, but Sinan has seen the second-hand behavior in the cooking process more than once, and he still can't agree with it now .

    "To be honest, the ability configuration of the team of Wuji sisters is really abnormal..."

    Chen Lin didn't notice Sinan's expression, and there was a bit of nostalgia on his face, and he said sadly: "Let's talk to them When we walked together, I felt that the journey was like an outing, but after they left, I suddenly realized that this is actually fleeing famine!"

    Especially now that this kind of vitality is crazily exploding, and the vegetation is growing almost unlimited Under the circumstances, as long as they don't encounter the blue bird or the abnormally evolved creature that turns into a snake that they met on the way, Yan Mu's group is almost invincible!     You know, in the two days before the two of them separated, Yan Mu not only paid off the spiritual grease borrowed from Sinan, at least half of the spiritual grease they had advanced to the second level was due to them...     Sinan: "..."     Cao An: "..."     After a while, Cao An coughed twice, and said in a low voice, "Be careful!"     There was no rebuttal!

    Chen Lin chuckled twice, then turned to look at Si Nan who was speechless: "Nanzi, after we enter the mountain city this time, how about finding a way to find Wuji girls and continue to cooperate with them?

    " They have been together all the way, have foundation, have friendship, and their personalities are quite compatible, and they can take care of each other. What a bargain!