And even so, their desire to advance to the third level is still far away.

    Yan Mu absorbed one piece of spirit grease to advance to the first level, and after absorbing more than 20 spirit grease, she advanced to the second level. After being promoted to the second level of evolution, she has absorbed more than fifty spirit grease. Only then can one touch the threshold of a third-level evolutionary, and one does not know when one will be able to cross it!

    Could it be...

    is it really the same as what Qi Ruan said, is this another Destined Child with the halo of the protagonist?

    Thinking of this, Yan Mu couldn't help clenching his hands nervously.

    Feeling her tail being pinched a little more, Haitang almost rolled her eyes.

    Here we go again...

    there is no end!

    ...

    Ahead, the whimpering of the mutated stray dog ​​became weaker and weaker, and the group of five people also stopped about five meters away from the mutated stray dog.

    A moment later, the short-haired woman in the team suddenly raised her hand and swung it, a icicle of cold air instantly formed in mid-air, piercing the mutated stray dog's bleeding abdomen at a tricky angle.

    The shrill sobs stopped abruptly.

    The short-haired girl proudly raised her chin to her teammates, and said happily, "Even such a thing would dare to sneak up on us. It probably didn't read the almanac when it went out today!

    " Hearing this, he almost laughed so hard that he didn't hold the ax in his hand: "Oh, my sister, if even dogs can read the almanac, wouldn't this world be messed up?" The

    short-haired girl curled her lips and said quietly: "In this world, plants can fill the world Run away, all the vegetarians have changed to meat, why can't dogs read the almanac?" It

    's almost the same as Yan Mu's opinion!

    At this time, the inch-cut man walking in the front frowned slightly, and said in a deep voice, "Okay, go and see if there is that in this beast!"

    Things like this kind of mutant organisms that are about to break through to the second level, The energy should be much more than those of the first and zero orders.

    After he finished speaking, another skinny girl in the team came out, stepped forward without changing her expression, raised the knife in her hand, and began to teach anatomy neatly.

    Rao, the short-haired girls are already used to the movements of their teammates, so they still couldn't help feeling a little nervous at the moment, and muttered a few words in a low voice: "As expected of being a medical student, Xiao Wan is getting more and more proficient at this skill." !"

    The skinny little girl called Xiaowan turned her head, her cheeks were still stained with a few blood stains, but now she showed a sweet smile, and her voice was full of joy: "After all, the material There are too many, when I was in school, I didn’t have so many corpses for me to practice."

    Everyone: "..."

    You are still awesome!

    In the team, the last boy who had been silent all this time had a baby face, but he couldn't be more calm in his usual behavior. He had been observing the surrounding situation before, and now he said in a low voice: "Don't you think this area is □□Is it quiet?" The