"You must have suffered a lot from the spirit fruit before, and you have absorbed all the spirit oil from yesterday, so I don't want your things. I also gave you six pieces of my own spirit grease...

    "One, two, three, four, five, six, six! Remember? Six!

    " I don't want you to return me, just remember how good I am to you. ...

    "Six pieces!"

    Yan Chengan: "..."

    Zhao Bo: "..."

    Ling Shu: "..."

    *****

    Ten minutes later, Yan Mu reluctantly walked into the Xinhua Bookstore. door.

    Xinhua Bookstore is a state-owned enterprise. It is usually located in the city center or in a busy area such as a large commercial street. The dust and fire prevention measures are quite good, but as soon as Yan Mu stepped into the gate, he smelled a strong smell of mold. the taste of.

    Yan Mu had only smelled this smell in the old house after it rained in the countryside before.

    Yan Mu slowly raised his eyes and scanned the entire hall.

    ...

    The interior of the bookstore is very large, with rows of bookshelves as tall as a person standing, but now the surrounding walls are almost completely covered by shade-loving plants such as moss and vines, and the floor is also filled with moisture, occasionally Black crustaceans and myriapods zip through it.

    Just being in this kind of environment gives people a gloomy feeling that the scalp is numb and the hairs are standing on end.

    Yan Chengan smiled: "If this is used to shoot a ghost movie, you don't need to re-set the scene."

    Zhao Bo also rubbed the goose bumps on his body: "It seems... If we don't come, let alone three months It’s been half a year, and it’s likely that this place won’t last even a month!”

    Different plants have different growth habits, and this kind of thing engraved in genes has not been completely changed even after one evolution.

    Now that the end of the world has passed half a month, most of the uninhabited and good-quality houses in this world are likely to become the world of these recessive plants.

    In this humid environment, even if most new books are protected by a layer of transparent plastic film, they will not last long...

    After a while, Yan Mu took a deep breath before saying, "I won't talk nonsense, Let's do it, and we can go back sooner if we finish it earlier."

    Zhao Bo nodded, stopped after taking a few steps, and then turned around wondering: "There are so many books here, what kind of books do we want to move?

    " Without hesitation, Mu said: "Dictionaries, teaching aids from kindergarten to high school, reference books and exercise books, yes, and history!"

    The development of human civilization is inseparable from the inheritance of history, especially the people of the country of Tenglong, most of them have no beliefs. In this case, the splendid civilization and historical process of the country of Tenglong for five thousand years are their beliefs !

    Zhao Bo nodded, and asked with some doubts: "Why teaching aids? If Yan Yan wants to study, wouldn't textbooks be more suitable?"

    "Because under normal circumstances, it is impossible to have textbooks in bookstores, even Xinhua Bookstore."