n't expect to be cut off by the hairy kid who killed me halfway...

    Haitang was almost rolling He rushed to Yanmu, hugged her calf and kept meowing, feeling extremely wronged.

    The prince was mature and prudent, and walked over slowly to rub against Yanmu.

    The three fat cats in Yanmu's family, except Lizi Except for Gao Leng, the other two were unexpectedly clinging to her.

    Yan Yan: "..."

    Two more vying for favor... Furious

    puffer fish!

    Yan Mu was a little speechless, but still patted the big heads of the two fat cats to save her After contemplating for a moment, he turned his gaze to Yan Cheng'an who was beside him: "Dad, can you control the earth element in this area? "

    Yan Cheng'an heard the words, closed his eyes and sensed for a moment, and said after a long while: "It's not a big problem. "

    "Well, let's move it outside the fence first!"

    Yan Muchang breathed a sigh of relief, and said with some regret: "We can't stay here anymore, and we won't do anything else tomorrow, we will find a way to get it out of the way." Go to the city center and keep company with that big ginkgo tree!"

    It is impossible to kill it, she has witnessed the wonders caused by this unattractive little tree, and it is okay to do some innocuous things with it, such as helping It moves...

    But if it wants to harm the tree...

    Yan Mu is worried that he can't afford the price!

    ...

    At present, an aggressive alien plant is too much of a threat to them!

    The attack methods of xenografts are silent and hard to guard against. They have old people and children here. If such a big uncontrollable dangerous existence is kept by her side, she probably won't be able to sleep at night... It's a

    pity...

    She always She worked so hard to protect this tree on the way, and brought it to the mountain city, but in the end she gave it away without getting any benefits...

    This is probably the worst deal she has ever done!

    After hearing Yan Mu's words, Yan Cheng'an's eyes lit up, and he smiled after a while: "Yes! This tree of yours has a lot of history, and the ginkgo tree in the city center is not a simple thing. Forget them two fighting!"

    Mu Yi gave him a sideways look, and couldn't help feeling a little worried: "Then what if they cooperate?"

    One is scary enough, and if two different plants advance and retreat together, the mountain city will become real. It has become a city without people!

    "Can't it be cut off?" Qi Ruan thought for a while, and said solemnly: "I think, since it can produce seeds that can make so many mutated creatures go crazy, the spirit oil in the body must be very effective."

    " Crash..."

    The moment Qi Ruan finished speaking, the small tree in front of them, which had been quiet for a while, suddenly trembled inexplicably, and in a split second, most of the leaves on the tree fell off.

    And what's even more weird is that the branch that disappeared after absorbing the pheasant suddenly reappeared, but it didn't attack anyone, but pushed all the chicken feathers around its trunk, including the psychic shell that the pheasant had been sucked by it, to the ground. In front of Yan Mu.

    Everyone: "..."

    Mu Yi was so frightened that she dropped Yan Yan from her hands, her expression was extremely shocked: "It...can it understand what we are saying?

    " , all looked at the half-bare young tree in front of them with strange expressions.

    It’s fine if the mutant beast’s IQ becomes higher. After all, according to the theory of evolution, humans evolved from mammals to the present, but even now, the people they see can understand human speech, that is, they have been in human society since childhood. It's just three fat raccoons living in life...

    Didn't they say that after the founding of the People's Republic of China, they were not allowed to become spirits!

    After a long while, Qi Ruan swallowed hard: "Is it... asking for peace?"

    The eyes of the others fell on Yan Mu and Yan Cheng'an at the same time.

    What to do now?

    The author has something to say: the

    rent is due on October 1st, and I have been moving for two or three days after work.

    I got the computer table over today, and this chapter is all done with my mobile phone. At most, I can handle the three-dimensional thing the day after tomorrow, and I will make up for you at that time.

    I’m really sorry, there are red envelopes in the comments in this chapter, I’m sorry, little fairies~Thanks to the little angels who voted for me as the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution~

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for [Mine]: 7mer°monologue*1;

    thanks for irrigation Little Angel of [Nutrition Solution]:

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!