"So-so." Yan Chengan replied with a smile, then stood up with a fat belly, raised his chin in the direction of the door: "Shall we go out and talk?"

    After speaking, he turned his head and looked at Jing Jing. On the other side, Zhao Bo, Qi Ruan and the others had sincere and eager smiles on their faces: "Come over together!"

    ...

    Long before entering the mountain city, Yan Mu and the others had already cleaned themselves up.

    She washed her hair, took a shower, and changed into the cleanest and most complete clothes at the bottom of the suitcase, just because she was afraid that Mu Yi and the others would be worried if they saw it.

    It's just that her little trick to fool Grandma Yan and Mu Yi is okay, but it's useless in front of Yan Cheng'an, an old and cunning fox.

    So in less than half an hour, Yan Mu, who has always acted calm and wise outside, was completely covered by Yan Cheng'an's experience along the way, and even took the initiative to organize the outline of the story...

    "The thing is probably This is it..."

    Yan Mu spread his hands, turned to look at Zhao Bo, Qi Ruan, who seemed a bit cramped, and added a few words: "Thanks to the help of Uncle Zhao and Aunt Qi along the way. They are all second-order evolution now. Or, they will always be with us in the future."

    She stated her position first, so that her old and cunning father would know how to treat her companions.

    Seeing that Yan Mu had almost got the bottom line, Yan Cheng'an didn't show any special emotion, but once again sincerely thanked Zhao Bo and the others, and then said with a little sigh: "I didn't expect... this is really a big deal. A disaster sweeping the world..."

    Limited by his concern for his family's safety, Yan Cheng'an has been wandering around the mountain city for the past half month, not daring to leave too far, let alone take risks to engage in some more dangerous activities.

    But just listening to the scenes of sea beasts invading the land described by Yan Mu, all the mutated creatures starting to attack all the creatures around them madly, and the magical spirit fruit that caused the mutated creatures in the entire jungle to go crazy, one can imagine the outside world What kind of earth-shaking changes are going on...

    Thinking of this, Yan Chengan suddenly reached out and patted Yan Mu's head, and Nuo Nuo only said one sentence after a while: "It's good if you can come back."

    Now he suddenly felt that his girl Being able to cross thousands of kilometers and return to the mountain city all the way from Haicheng is just like the four masters and apprentices who learned from the scriptures went through ninety-nine and eighty-one difficulties and returned safely after going through many difficulties and obstacles. It is really not easy!

    Yan Mu was a little uncomfortable with such a sensational scene, and after a moment of silence, he quickly changed the subject: "But... I think there is something wrong with the mountain city, is it my illusion?"

    Yan Chengan's face darkened instantly when he heard the words down.

    After a while, he whispered: "No, it's not an illusion!"     A super-evolved life form appeared in the

    **** mountain city!     In fact, the environment and greening of the mountain city are doing well, so on the day when the mutation first appeared, there were quite a few mutant creatures that successfully started the evolutionary path.     According to the normal probability, the increase of mutated creatures will also cause more casualties on the human side, but the probability of becoming an evolutionary due to this will definitely be much higher than those of those small cities.     However, the current mountain city is almost a dead city!     "It's a century-old ginkgo growing in the city center. It may be because of the energy resonance it caused when it advanced, so many evolutionaries at that time thought it was a strange treasure..."     When he said this, Yan Chengan Self-deprecating and smiling: "After all, the end of the world has appeared, and the appearance of strange treasures is not a shocking thing, is it?     " Many people flooded into the city center because of this, and then...they didn't come back! "     Since then, the whole mountain city has been in panic.