he spoke, He paused before continuing: "That's the villa area of ​​Jinding Garden, not a residential building, so it should be easier to find."

    Qi Ruan clicked his tongue a little.

    When Yan Mu said that her family specially prepared a house and a car for her in Haicheng in advance for her to go to college, she was already surprised enough. She didn't expect that Yan Mu's richness was far beyond her imagination!

    Sure enough, poverty is the only factor that restricts the development of imagination...

    Qi Ruan was a little embarrassed, but he didn't stay here for too long, and walked in the direction indicated by Si Nan with Qi's mother, then turned back and waved to Si Nan with a smile: "Thank you , Simin, we are destined to see you again!"

    Si Nan was tired and waved at Qi Ruan in disgust, as if he didn't want to talk to her more.

    Bye bye?

    He would rather never see these two girls again!

    After Qi Ruan's figure disappeared from their sight like Yan Mu, Chen Lin finally got up from the ground, covered his stomach and looked at Qi Ruan's far away back for a moment, and then quickly turned back to look at Sinan's face carefully. The expression and demeanor are extremely wretched.

    Sinan looked at him angrily: "Fart whatever you want!"

    "Come on!" Chen Linpi said, and then a meaningful expression appeared on his face: "Say, Zhiruo came to see Wuji That's all, why is she still bringing the teacher with her?"

    Sinan: "..."

    Cao An: "..." Why don't you just

    shut up!

    *****

    At the same time...

    "Click!"

    On the other side, Yan Mu also opened the electronic lock with a soft sound, and stepped into the door of the house where he had lived for less than ten days.

    Looking at the familiar space, while Yan Mu was completely relaxed, he suddenly felt as if he had passed away.

    She has only lived in this house for a few days, and she only left yesterday...

    "Huh..."

    She breathed a long sigh of relief, not thinking too much about the old days, nor resting on the sofa in the living room for a while , She didn't even take off the black pot she was carrying behind her back, she just rolled up her sleeves and started to prepare for the trip.

    It's just the beginning of evolution, just like the mutant rats yesterday and the mutant vines we encountered today, even if they got the "Key of Evolution", before they have fully grasped the key, they are more powerful special creatures That's all.

    Therefore, Yan Mu felt that the sooner he got on the road, the better.

    After the mutated creature has fully adapted to its own changes and entered the rapid growth period of evolution, it must be a hundred times more difficult for her to leave Haicheng and travel thousands of kilometers to the mountain city than it is now!

    ...

    Time is running out. Yan Mu wants to leave before two o'clock this afternoon, so it is impossible to slowly clean up one by one. She can only pick up the most important things she can think of at the moment.

    Two light but warm duvets, a few long-sleeved trousers that are resistant to dirt and wear, a medicine box that is more complete than the small medicine bag she carries...