She tried hard to lift her spirits, but in fact, the body often has its own thoughts!

    "Shusha..."

    Until a small sound suddenly sounded in the room.

    Yan Mu opened his eyes suddenly and looked in the direction of the sound.

    ...

    In the warm and soft light emitted by the night lamp, Yan Mu vaguely saw a dark figure appearing in the corner of the wall.

    It didn't make a sound, and the sound Yan Mu heard before should be the sound of friction against the wall as it struggled.

    Yan Mu's heartbeat suddenly accelerated a lot.

    After a while, she gathered herself together, got up lightly, holding the kitchen knife that came out of Qi Ruan's kitchen in one hand, and the lid of the pressure cooker in the other as a shield, and cautiously approached the shadow.

    In the end, about two meters away from the wall, Yan Mu finally saw the shadow clearly.

    If Yan Mu read it right, it should be a mouse.

    It's probably mutated too, its head is three or four times bigger than the mouse Yan Mu saw before, almost the size of an adult's fist, and its fur is not the usual gray-black fur, but under the light of the night light It has a golden gradient color, smooth and smooth, very beautiful.

    In addition to being a hamster as a pet mouse, the word Yan Mu is beautiful can also be used to describe a mouse!

    As for why it only talks about the head...

    ahem, this mouse probably slept in the nest during the day, and didn't pay attention to the change in its size after the mutation, so... its head happened to be stuck in the hole.

    Looking at the big mouse struggling hard, the tension in Yan Mu's heart suddenly dissipated a lot.

    She squatted down, still holding the shield of the pressure cooker in front of her with one hand, and carefully observed this big guy.

    After all, there should not be many opportunities to observe mutant creatures in such a safe and close range...

    And when the mouse saw that Yan Mu suddenly squatted down, his body froze immediately, and his black bean-like eyes rolled around, looking extraordinarily spiritual .

    A few seconds later, the big guy suddenly let out a short cry, squeaked, then tilted his head, closed his eyes and stopped moving.

    Yan Mu: "..."

    Is this playing dead?

    The corner of her mouth couldn't help twitching.

    I didn't expect this guy to be an actor!

    Looking at the golden retriever that was motionless and pretending to be dead, Yan Mu pondered for a moment, then suddenly got up and lightly took one of the sausages that Qi Ruan had collected during the day into the room, cut a small piece and threw it precisely in front of the golden retriever's head , which is exactly the position it can get as soon as it stretches its neck.

    One second...

    two seconds...

    in less than three seconds, the Golden Retriever suddenly opened its eyes and raised its head to bite the sausage!

    Yan Mu: "..."

    But after Yanmu's feeding, it seemed to get closer to Yanmu inexplicably, and it became more courageous.