3/ I beg your fucking PARDON ?!

Start from the beginning

" Just couple of spices, a red pepper, plus spicy oil. You don't want to try it ? " He explained to those extras. I can see him fidgeting with the napkin. He's nervous. I'm petty sure he's doing it unconsciously.

" Of course I will ! "

She did. Everyone was waiting for her reaction. Well, I am not disappointed. I still remember how I reacted when I first ate Deku's spicy food. I was 6. He always liked cooking. Well, love is more appropriate. At this time I was only pretending that I was hating him.

I was his test subject to every recipe he ever tried until we turned nine. I miss those times we used to spend together.

I'm off topic. Back to my auto proclamated best friend.

She first starting coughing, her eyes begining to cry, and she had difficulties to swallow her food.

She than stood up and ran to the kitchen.

" Ashido-san, if you don't want your mouth to burn even more don't drink water ! Drink milk and eat a piece of bread ! " Shouted Deku with an innocent smile before continuing to eat his food. I still noticed a bit of sadness in his eyes. I bet he regretted that he made the sauce spicy.

Everyone was speechless.

Even I can't handle more than 2 spoons of his sauce.

And I ate a LOT of spicy food throughout my life.

Don't worry about them nerd.

They don't know anything about a good spocy sauce.

They are just big babies.

After lunch, I went back to my room, where I started feeling something in my throat.

Like a tickle, but an annoying tickle.

I sat on my bed and drank some water so it'll pass.

I was on my phone, scrolling on Instagram, when I saw a pic of Deku and his crew, eating ice cream.

I was watching the pic, when the same tickle came back, turning almost immediately in nausea, making me grab my bean so I could throw up... Blood and petals ?

Okay, what the fuck ?

Why... How did this shit even get inside my body ?

I exhale, my hands shaking slightly.

I drank more water, and I took my phone to clear my mind, so I went on TikTok.

The first video was a random girl answering to a question. Well, let's see.

«Hiii ! So, lemme explain to you what the "Hanahaki Disease" is. This disease, now almost in a pandemic state, touches people who think they have, or have a one-sided love. The origin of this disease is due to a Japanese villain's quirk. The effects are simple. Every time you see, think, hear, about the person you love, you will have a feeling of nausea and throw up pink petals and blood. Apparently, those episodes only get worse with time. For now, scientists from the entire world are trying to find a solution. If you have the disease, please inform the government, the link is in my bio. Have a good day, byye ! »

Holy shit.

Do I have it ?

Of fucking course I have the mother fucking disease !