The annoyed little Lu Dudu octopus didn’t even watch cartoons the next day, and acted like a coquettish and cute animal. He also deliberately imitated the small animals in the social platforms that Lu Shang brushed, deliberately rolled and walked in front of Lu Shang with a big furry toy in his mouth, Laughed half to death at Lu Shang, hugged him and kissed him!

    Not to be outdone, Edward immediately presented the top chef's cooking method that he had secretly learned from the people on Earth recently, and directly prepared a family state banquet with upgraded ingredients that night!

    What Lu Shang ate made his eyebrows beaming. It is rare that his attitude towards Edward is so extreme. At night, he felt sorry for his hard work in secret, and even kissed him specially, and praised Edward well.

    Classmate Lu Dudu was not to be outdone, his social experience was not as rich as that of his shameless father, but he was very smart, and the next day he directly pointed out the words that his father had quietly blocked while he was asleep that day.

    Lu Shang really didn't know that Edward had secretly set up blocking words for his social platform. He was stunned for a moment when Lu Dudu clicked on it. After a closer look, he realized why Edward secretly did such a thing. Lu Shang clicked into the entry of the blocked word, only to find out what a wonderful thing he had missed during this period of time——

    #尤衣板大赛#

    #报页最佳的液衣板#

    #第一季消衣板展货会议#

    …

    When Lu Shang saw these entries, he had a bad premonition in his heart. He tremblingly went in and took a look, good guy, during the few months of his pregnancy and childbirth, the popularity of the entire universe It's a whole new look!

    There is already a kneeling washboard competition!

    There is an alpha buddy performing handstand kneeling on the washboard!

    An alpha buddy made a diamond washboard, and it was a heart-shaped competition! Still a winner? Because the omega judges thought it was very cute and sweet? ? ?

    No, why are Zerg participating? ! You just have those thin legs, can you be nice to yourself, buddy!

    Even the non-physical Wuzu participated in the competition. In order to be sincere, they actually used the terrible killer resonator washboard for the Wuzu! It is said that if you accidentally kneel down, you will be seriously injured until you can't condense your body for several months! And this buddy is actually the champion in the planet, the reason is that he is too sincere! Aren't the females of your Wu tribe so cruel, and don't you stop this buddy? !

    Wait, why is there a strange acquaintance inside, that elf brother with fiery red hair, isn't your planet sealed off by the elf king? Why did you sneak out to compete? Although I know that you fire elves have an impulsive temper and are the family of elves who like new things the most, but you should not be carried away by strange trends! !

    ...

    The bullet screen in Lu Shang's heart can block the entire earth in an instant!

    He finally understands what a terrible cargo king His Royal Highness Prince Edward is in the eyes of the public. He obviously read the entry, and there were a lot of complaints from people on Earth at the beginning, but with Nat Alpha's firm support, the main It is Omega's firm understanding that what the prince did is absolutely the right thing, because His Royal Highness is the most affectionate and serious man in chasing his wife in Nat!