" Don't give me ideas." He replies.

I turn the radio on, changing the channel until I find a song I like. I feel myself turn red when every single channel I went on was playing some stupid love song.

" Never mind." I say, quickly turning the radio off and moving back into my seat. I could feel his eyes on me as I watched the scenery out of the window.

" You know you can connect your phone to the car and play music?" He laughs at my frustration.

" I don't have one, genius." I say, noticing he wasn't going the speed of death this time compared to his usual driving.

Connor hands his phone out to me and my eyes widen at the gesture. " Really?" I squeal, taking the large phone in my hands carefully.

I always used the home phone, but that was only for the calls I had to answer when my family wasn't home, it didn't really have other features other then that.

" Have you seriously never been on a phone before?" He asks as I look at the phone in awe. There were so many things to do on it, it kind of overwhelmed me. How do you even get to the music?

" Not one like this." I say. I click on a random app and a photo album shows up. The album had 23 pictures, the cover of the album being a photo of an older woman holding a kid in her arms.

" Can I look at your photo album?" I ask.
I was nosy I know, but I couldn't help myself.

" Go ahead." He says not caring at all, and I open the album.

" Is this you?" I smile, as I click on the first picture. It was another photo of the same kid but this time the woman was standing next to Connors father as well.

I was assuming it was his mother, considering she looked a lot like him. The same dark hair and beautiful smile.

" Yeah." He just says and I watch as he was looking down at the photo as well before moving his eyes back on the road, a sad glint In his eyes.

Everyone knew about his mothers death, it was all over the news. She had won the title of Miss World and was a very famous actress, people were devastated hearing she had died from breast cancer after trying to fight it for years.

Nearly half of Connors pictures were of his mother and father, and I feel my heart warm at the love he had for his parents.

" I'm sorry." I whisper, looking at Connors large smile as he looked up at his mother. He looked about 9 in the picture.

He was dressed top to bottom in designer even as a kid, and nearly all the pictures were in foreign countries. They must have travelled a lot.

" It's fine, it already happened." He sighs, and I purse my lips together. He seemed really close to his mother, just from the pictures you could tell how much she loved Connor.

I scroll to the next picture, a snort leaving my mouth at the picture of Matteo passed out dead on the floor, his hair a mess and drool leaving his mouth.

I see Connors smile from my peripheral vision, he must've seen the picture.

" Can I use this as blackmail against him?" I ask, jokingly.

" Is it because of those weird books you read?" Connors laughs and my face turns red as I scoff.

" No! It was just a kiss, they never did anything more then that." I argue, holding his phone out back to him.

" Put it in my front pocket, I can't take it I'm driving." Connor says, a mischievous look in his eyes.

" Keep dreaming." I say placing the phone on his lap.

* * *
We finally get to wherever Connor drove to, and I look out the window.

We were in the middle of nowhere.

" You really are going to murder me aren't you." I say as I get out of the car after Connor had opened my door.

" Not yet." He jokes and I roll my eyes as I feel the cold wind against my face. The sun was getting ready to set, and the sky was turning pink.

It was cold, but beautiful outside. I feel Connors hand move over my eyes and I jump in my spot, shocked at the sudden touch,

" No peeking." He says as we walk down some sort of trail. I could only hear the sounds of our shoes on the ground, and the loud chirps of the birds as they flew around us.

We stop suddenly, Connor still standing behind me. His hand slowly moves off of my eyes and I slowly blink open my eyes.

I feel my eyes widen at what was in front of me, my head immediately turning to Connor, shocked,

" No way!" I shriek, a large smile covering my face as I look at the large air balloon in front of us.