I'm about to get up to try running away until I notice a figure sitting in a chair. I squint my eyes to get a clearer look and feel relieved when I see it's Connor.

He was leaned back in a chair, his legs spread and his knuckles on the side of his head as he slept, his suit jacket off as he wore the dress shirt with a couple buttons open and his hair messy.

Why was I in here? It looked like a hotel, a really nice one.

Memories of what happened not too long ago come back to me and I look over to Connor. I wonder if he had killed Sebastian after what he had almost done to me.

" I finally have you to myself without that motherfucker" I hear a deep voice

" w..what are you doing." I stutter, as he walks over to me and I notice the gun in his left hand, a terrible smile plastered on his face.

My hands were tied together on the dirty wet floor.

" I'm going to fuck that Italian motherfuckers little innocent Russian Princess and then, kill you" He says, grabbing me and quickly covering my mouth before any sort of scream left my mouth.

My voice is muffled by his hand as he unzips his pants with his other hand, pulling my sweatpants down.

Only then did I focus in on the man's face, my eyes wide when I see Sebastian in front of me.

I feel hot tears rapidly move down my face, my eyes blurring as I try to scream but no noise making it out.

My body moves back and forth trying to escape but his hold was too strong against my own.

" Stay fucking still!" He growls, slamming my head against the hard tiled ground. I feel everything spin at the force, my eyes not able to focus on anything.

I feel his dirty hands start to pull my underwear off, his hands grabbing my breasts as he runs wet kisses all over my chest.

I couldn't feel anything, only the hot tears that burned my skin. He looked over at my hand, a disgusting smirk on his face as he snatched my princess bandage off of my finger.

" You will always just be a whore." He whispers before covering my mouth with his dirty hand. Before he can do anything else I feel the weight of Sebastian pulled off of me, his hand off my face now and I gasp for air.

I move to the corner of the room, sobbing as I can barely pull my sweatpants back up from my shaking hands.

Connor was punching Sebastian mercilessly, not giving him any time in between the punches.

" You fucking bastard!" Connor yells and Matteo runs in looking over at me to check if I was safe before taking off his jacket and pulling it over me.

" Lets get out of here, alright?" He says, but I pass out before being able to even respond to him.
**end of flashback**

" Are you feeling okay?" I hear Connor suddenly say, his voice husky as he slowly stands up, walking towards me. He's about to put his hand on my forehead until he hesitates and moves it back.