AG grins, "Thanks." She responds.

"Elise, " Jax says and Elise looks up from her phone. "Your what the second Royal to come to FTRS? And you did it on your own account. I'd say that you are one of the most rule breaking royals I've ever met. "

Elise laughs and says, "I got put in FTRS by my parents because I was breaking too many rules."

Jax smiles.

Until he sees who he has to do next.

"Jack, " Jax says coldly.

Jack smirks at him. "The crazy weird girl said that you had to do everyone. "

"Ugh, fine. You're a good climber, I guess."

"I'll take it. " Jack says, laughing at Jax.

"Ok, two more dares. " I say and click on something on my phone.

"'Second dare bring Hayley so AG and Jack can meet her."

Mara and Elise squeal, and everyone looks at them.

They're both too excited to explain.

"Oh, my god!! " Elise squeals

"See!!" Mara says, continuing the squealing. "I told you they'd have to meet at some point!!!"

I laugh and say, "settle down! I need to concentrate if I'm going to bring Hayley here!"

~After I bring Hayley and explain what we are doing~

"Ok, AG, Jack?" I say, looking at them. "Meet Hayley! Hayley, meet AG and Jack!! "

Hayley smiles and says, "Nice to meet you!"

"Ok, background info! Hayley is a mermaid, and she used to be a student at FTRS during rumps rain here. Jack as in 'Jack and the beanstalk' he used to help rump, but then that little dwarf betrayed Jack basically and Jack helped us! " Mara say and then takes a huge breath before continuing. "And AG is Beauty and the Beast daughter. She can turn into a BEAST!!! It's really cool, trust me."

Hayley looks at Mara wearily. "What if I don't trust you?"

"Then you would probably be wise, but this time you should trust what I say." Mara says with a smirk.

Hayley chuckles before saying, "Ok, I'll believe you."

"Wait," Jack asks Hayley "When has Mara been untruthful to you? I mean, I don't doubt that it happened. I wouldn't fully trust her if she was the last person in the land- but I just wanna hear what she did. "

Mara makes a face. "Hayley can tell you! "

Hayley gapes at her. "Just volunteered me!" She says, throwing her hands up.

"Please," Mara says, rolling her eyes. "it's not like y'all haven't volunteered me for lots of things. "

"Name one" Ollie challenges.
Mara sighs and I laugh. "The time you and Gilly called me because you dropped your bags in the hallow woods when you were riding macho and mighty."

"That doesn't really count," Gilly says.

"You called me and said that AG had fallen off the roof and was hurt and when I got there, you just said that you need your bags."

Ollie and Gilly look at each other before Gilly says "Ok you win. Now, Hayley, tell Jack what happened with you and Mara."

Hayley groans and reluctantly starts telling Jack what happens.

"Well, " Hayley starts, "There are several reasons I think Mara is untrustworthy most of the time. The first is when we had a history project and she told me it was due in two weeks when it we really due in two DAYS. Another reason is that for my birthday I came back to FTRS and I was hanging out with Mara and she said that she had to go into town for a project and I believed her because I didn't know that projects she had. So we when into town and Mara said that she had to go to Pinocchio's theatre for it. But when we walked in, all the lights were off. So I couldn't see Mara. And then suddenly all the lights came on and Gilly, Jax, Maxine, Kayla, Ollie, Elise, Jocelyn, and Mara said happy birthday. But I hate surprises and Mara knew that and yet she still did it. "