27 - Introducing Him

A/N:

Merry Christmas!!!!

Merry Christmas!!!!

As I've said I wouldn't be updating till January but you guys all know well I think you know that writing is my safe space.

It takes my mind off the bad, lets me travel into my stories and enjoy the escape of it.

Anyways enjoy the chapter!!!

________

"Dr. Blake are you okay?" Collins asked as she watched Oliver limp and walk his way around the hospital.

"I'm fine, I'm just sore from uh-" Oliver pondered on how he was going to lie. This is all Ivan's fault had he not been so rough with Oliver he wouldn't be this sore.

To be honest he did warn Oliver and gave him a chance to back out and he didn't but still.

"For going hard in the gym! yeah, the gym, have to stay healthy," The doctor smiled as the nurse tilted her head in curiosity.

"Your ears are red are they perhaps irritated by something?" She queried. Oliver's hands quickly went to his ears hiding them from Nurse Collins.

"I'm fine, they're fine," he sputtered, walking away from Collins. "Wait! I have to tell you something," Oliver stopped turning around to Collins hoping this wasn't a ply to ask him out.

"Your father, he's awake," She muttered. Oliver blinked before nodding his head. He wasn't sure if he wanted to see his father and he wasn't even sure if Russell wanted to see him.

"Oh, well I have things to attend to but thanks for telling me," Oliver moved to leave Collins again but her hands grabbed onto his arm stopping him.

"Your father, requested to see you, Dr. Blake," Collins announced. Oliver was completely surprised to hear that.

His father wanted to see him?