25 - Rough

"I'm serious, Oliver, strip," I ordered

"I'm serious, Oliver, strip," I ordered. Oliver's chuckles immediately died down before his eyes connected with mine.

Biting his bottom lip, I watched as he brought his hands up to his shirt where he then began slowly unbuttoning it for me.

"Shouldn't we go into the bedroom?" Oliver quried taking his shirt off revealing his pretty pink nipples that I loved sucking on.

"Hmm that depends, Doctor," I replied walking over to a drawer of mine.

Pulling out one of the draws, I smiled pulling out a bottle of lube and a box of condoms.

By the time I had finished bringing them over to Oliver he was pulling his pants and underwear off leaving him bare.

"I plan on fucking you roughly,"  I rasped catching Oliver's attention. He gulped at my words while his dick stood proudly in excitement by such a statement.

"I want you bent over the sofa while I fuck my way into you hard and precisely,"

"I want to see your body writhe and shake as I give unbelievable pleasure," Oliver's mouth hung agape, speechless as I told him my every thought.

"I want to see you cum, without my hands or yours, simply from my dick hitting that sweet spot of yours"  I informed, watching the tint of Oliver's beautiful skin turn embarrassingly red.

I walked my way over to Oliver reaching my hand out to cup his face whilst his blue eyes stayed with mine.

"I also want to roughly fuck this pretty mouth of yours, since you always question my ability to protect you," I muttered, grazing my thumb gently along his beautiful soft lips.

"Ivan," Oliver called, his voice so breathy and needy.

"I like it rough. Tell me, Doctor, can you handle me?" I began moving my hand towards his neck.

"Can you handle it, Oliver? Tell me now before I began because if I start it would take you-"

"Yes, I can," Oliver muttered causing me to smile.

That's my doctor.

_______________