Many women have been pushed away in such a ignorant way throughout their lives. When they are in their thirties or forties, it is possible Becoming a housewife, it is possible that the difference in income between her husband and her husband will be several times or even dozens of times. Looking back, after finally raising the child, I suddenly hear everyone laughing, "Sure enough, a woman can't do much in her life. "

    It is possible that even the children will say, "Mom, you have been relying on your father to support your family all your life, and your father really spoiled you."

    And this is even a good ending, after all, more people will face other worse predicaments in this process-divorce, no income, struggling to survive with children...

    All kinds of predicaments will come one after another .

    In this way, at the end, everyone said, "Women are still not good."

    But is it really not good?

    Those women who are slowly "disappearing" in the family, those women who are slowly disappearing in history, among half of the human race, are actually fools because of their gender... If this is true, who can really believe it?

    It's just that everyone hasn't thought about it seriously.

    Lu Shang was not interested in getting into Nat's muddy waters at first, because he was too busy fighting with Edward to pay attention to this matter at all, but it was not until recently that Lu Shang understood one thing because of the lifting of the ban on the optical brain - Nat Those in power are all alphas, and most of these alphas are overprotective of omega.

    What does this represent?

    This means that among these alphas, out of selfishness and instinct, they all hope that omega can stay in a completely safe place.

    How many people here are malicious and clearly hope that Omega can be locked up and have children, not to mention making trouble, there must be such people, no matter where they are, selfish people will definitely exist.

    But those people without malice, out of instinct, what they did was almost the same as those with malice—otherwise, how could Nat's omega become what it is now?

    Why are omega so used to being a bird in a cage, so used to showing off how luxurious the mansion alpha built for themselves, to show off their love?

    These things were not developed overnight, and even in Edward's generation, everyone regarded this behavior as a convention.

    If it wasn't for Lu Shang, an outlier, this convention would continue for generations to come.

    It is almost as if the earth has not experienced the liberation of women, and the social structure that has directly continued from ancient times to modern times.

    Lu Shang didn't believe this kind of social structure at first. He always believed that Edward was a jerk, and even expressed doubts about many of the Nat materials Edward provided, because Lu Shang didn't believe that Edward was telling the truth at first.

    He felt that Edward was fooling him as a fool. How could there be such a person in this world who respected you and protected you, but refused to take you out when you said he wanted to go out?

    If Edward treats him as his personal property and his own life-saving medicine, Lu Shang can still understand his behavior - after all, he is just a medicine, so Lu Shang's thoughts and hobbies are all unimportant, as long as he is alive.

    He refuses to give even such a simple little freedom, and even says that this is normal in Nat, his wealth and life are tied to others, and his own existence determines whether the other party can survive... From Lu Shang's point of view, this Things are pretty predictable.