Chapter 12: Preping up

The next day it was Time for preparations for the most important event in Beacon academy known as the Winter Ball, it was a long and busy process of getting ready for it since it was becoming the "Talk of the town " for good reasons as the two Fuanus boys spent their days preparing, playing video games and watching Anime and Movies that caught their best interest for their daily lives but this on some occasions.

John: I don't get why they want us to attend, besides Balls are not part of my Vocabulary.

Nick: Same here man, it's only about dancing and nothing else.

However unknown to them Ruby and Weiss heard their opinions about the dance so they decided to go ahead and convince them to go in their own way, a few minutes went by as they knocked on their door which revealed to be Ruby and Weiss but they were wearing beautiful dresses for the ball which caused them to blush like red tomatoes.

Ruby: ~what was that you said about not going to the ball~?

Weiss:~you don't want to go with us boys~?

They felt guilty a little so they decided to get ready which this somehow automatically changed their minds as they thought of everything they need to wear for the dance before it was too late, they ran down the nearest store to get some good looking clothing for the big Dance next week and their little mission succeeded, they quickly resume what they do best as they go to the special room daily for their lessons about the Kaiju Biology while waiting for the new students to arrive which got them sincerely excited.

Nick: when will they arrive I'm getting impatient over here!

John: relax they'll arrive pretty soon and I'm a little nervous to say the least.

Jaune: cheer up guys I'm sure you'll get to see them, however you got to get ready for the dance.

Nick: okay if you say so.

As Nick was walking down campus as usual he noticed Weiss was following him weirdly, he shrugged it off thinking it was some prank or his mind just playing with him at first but then he wasn't seeing things she was actually following him so she ran to him in a way as if she wanted to talk to him about something important.

Weiss: you got a minute Nick?

Nick: yeah why?

Weiss: well you see, I just wanted to talk to you.

Nick: (confused) what is it?

Weiss: Do you actually want to go to the dance, with me specifically?

Nick was stunned by this question, he wished to now why she wants to go to the dance with him, however he quickly regain his composer and let out his answer.

Nick: sure, I'll go if it's not a prank.

Weiss: it's no prank, you saw me in that dress with Ruby so come on.

Nick: okay but no strings attached right?

Weiss: Don't worry I'm not like my father.

They walked down campus together this time as they went to the watch tower to see the view as they went up on elevator to reach the top as it shook a little which startles Nick.

Nick: ahh are we gonna fall!?

Weiss: ( chuckles) don't worry we're not, ( he's so cute).

They made it to the top to see a spectacular view of Beacon while taking pictures from their scrolls to savior this moment, John on the other hand was playing Halo 4 with Ruby on the campaign, they took down many Covenant squads and Promeathians on each biome through out the game as they sincerely enjoyed this moment.

Ruby: that was fun.

John: yeah, Halo 4 is one of my favorites and I'm you got play this with me.

Ruby: no big deal John, besides you are a natural with this.

They share a laugh at this while studying once again and get ready for the Dance aswell, John takes a look at his new art he created which depicted Master chief in a city at night when it was destroyed by the Covenant fleet and another one in the abandoned Foward until Dawn ship.

So proud of his work Ruby took noticed and she was impressed how he but so much work into the things he loved, they went to hang out at a carnival to enjoy and have tons of fun, when they were done they went back to their dorms while looking at ea...

So proud of his work Ruby took noticed and she was impressed how he but so much work into the things he loved, they went to hang out at a carnival to enjoy and have tons of fun, when they were done they went back to their dorms while looking at each photo they took when they were at the carnival recently as this would be the only things they would make memories together, as more assignments were being given out the more of their grades keep going up which made them proud of their work as usual but John still had this unsettling feeling like someone was watching him and his every move aswell which creeps him out but he had to stay calm while telling himself that it was his mind playing tricks on him but he couldn't tell if the person that was watching him was either friend or Foe.