Prologue: The Adventure Has Begun

It's an afternoon day in the city, the scene shows in the park where people are having a conversation each other, riding on their bicycles, playing games, and then there's a brown haired guy walking while holding a plastic bag with the Legacy Zeonizer box inside. His name is Anthony Firestone.

When Anthony was about to go home, his stomach starting to make a noise as he feel hungry.

Anthony: *feels his abdomen* "Aw man... I need to grub on something."

Then, he turned his head to the other direction, seeing a hotdog stand as the worker gave a cheese hotdog to customer and walks away while eating.

Anthony: (Alright!)

Anthony goes towards the hotdog stand before putting a plastic bag to lean against it and takes his order as he said...

Anthony: "I'll have two number nines, a number nine large, a number six wi-"

(TAKE 2)

Anthony: "One chili dog please."

Stand Worker: "Alright, one chili dog comin' right up."

Anthony waits for the worker as he starts to make a chili dog. Then, something is vibrating in his pocket, so he pull it out that is his smartphone, turning it on and sees new notification from the message.

Mom: Hello, Anthony!

Anthony texts as he replies.

Anthony: Hi, Mom.

Mom: How are you doing today?

Anthony: I'm doing alright. Just went outside to buy something from the store.

Mom: That's great! By the way, me and your father were going to have a trip to Hawaii by meeting our friends and your brother too. Hope you have a good luck on your own!

Okay thanks, Mom. Love you.

Mom: Love you too, dear! <3

Stand Worker: *puts a plate of chili dog on the counter* "Here ya go. That'll be 3 dollars."

Anthony puts his phone back into a pocket before pulling out a wallet and give 5 dollar bill to worker. Then, a worker give Anthony a change money, so he takes them before putting them into his wallet.

Anthony: *grabs and hold a chili dog* "Thanks."

He takes a bite of it and chews it as he tastes the deliciousness yet a bit spicy inside his mouth.

Anthony: (So good...!)

While Anthony is eating a chili dog, cutting to another scene where the 4 guys walk up to a girl sitting on the bench chair, getting surrounded as they're trying to seduce her.

Random Guy 1: "Well well, what do we have here?"

Random Guy 2: "Are you all alone, girl? Looking for someone to date?"

Random Guy 3: "How about we could take you somewhere nice and "have a good time"."

Random Guy 4: "You can have me if you want~."

Random Guy 1: *shoves him* "Shut the fuck up! I should have that line to this beauty right here."

Random Guy 4: "Whatever."