"Court struggle..." Lu Shang is not particularly surprised, where there is power, there are countless struggles. ?

    On the contrary, Nat's royal family was really an accident. As the emperor, Ivan himself couldn't beat his younger brother, but he was devastated every day about his younger brother's affairs, and he didn't really fear Edward at all.

    At first, Lu Shang thought that Ivan might be pretending. Later, Lu Shang felt that it was because of Edward's EQ that Ivan felt nothing to fear. But in the end, Lu Shang was very sure that Ivan really felt sorry for Edward. Treat this brother well from the bottom of my heart.

    It was as rare for the royal family as the sun came out from the west.

    On the contrary, it is normal for the royal family of the Winged People to quarrel.

    "Yes, this kind of reaction shows that the king of the winged man is a fake king." Edward hugged Lu Shang, he likes this planet, because the princess can be hugged by him every moment, surrounded by darkness and cracks The earth is hot magma, only the princess is the only pure white.

    He was still tightly wrapped in his arms, talking to him in a low voice, so obedient and flawless, even if Edward held it in his hands, he was afraid of melting, afraid of anything that would make him uncomfortable.

    In fact, if it was changed to before, Edward would put the princess back on the airship to rest. The air here smells of sulfur, and the princess can only be carried by him for a long time. Be careful even the splashing magma, in case it gets contaminated Let the mimicry disappear a little bit. Although there are protectors, there are still great risks.

    The princess is too delicate, Edward can't wait to raise him with a transparent cover. If the princess is willing to live in a safe environment, even if it is to collect treasures from all over the world, Edward is willing to hold him in front of him.

    But the princess didn't want to.

    Edward once thought it was a coquettish method of the princess. After all, the princess even made up her own home planet. Edward once asked his brother if there was really a place called Earth in the galaxy.

    but.

    For this reason, Edward even used all his forces in the military department, and even searched for remote desolate stars, but there is still no place called Earth.

    For this reason, his elder brother Ivan told himself that in order to compete for attention and favor, omega sometimes would lie about harmless things.

    Edward felt that he could accept it, as long as the princess was not an undercover agent sent by a certain force to do something to him, wouldn't a little lie to win favor be more lovely?

    He can infinitely satisfy the sense of security that the princess needs.

    It wasn't until the wormhole appeared that Edward discovered that the wormhole and the earth actually existed.

    In the extreme anxiety and pain of losing the princess, he has been unable to think calmly. He just wants to prove that the princess has not left him, and he just wants to hold on to the princess tightly, not giving him any chance to leave his sight.

    But the more you do it, the more mistakes you make.

    His condition was getting worse and worse, Edward felt it himself, his thoughts began to become less concentrated, he would unconsciously look at the princess, and only by staring at him could he feel a little safer.

    His originally severe stress disorder almost got out of control because of the princess's departure. Since then, he has been in a state of tension and has been unable to think calmly.