The inside of the wall is divided into various areas, and standing in the middle is a very beautiful, egg-like nest on a big white tree.

    Lu Shang saw the blond man fluttering his wings and leading them to the huge lair and landed. They stepped on the soft clouds like white clouds. Lu Shang followed Edward all the way to the door of the lair. The blond man stepped back. To the side, Lu Shang suddenly heard heavy breathing.

    Heavy, old, tired.

    Unlike the gentle and tired elders in the Forest of Elves, there is a terrible and ancient monster sleeping in this lair.

    Lu Shang was so frightened that his wings exploded in an instant!

    Then he was hugged comfortingly by Edward, and Edward's wings gently wrapped his whole body around him, which made Lu Shang, who was furious, feel instantly protected and safe.

    Lu Shang felt Edward's pheromones pervading around him, he grabbed Edward's arm, felt Edward pat him on the back, and whispered like a child: "It's okay, it's okay, you Don't be afraid."

    Lu Shang blushed and said in a low voice: "I'm not afraid, I'm fine."

    He said so, but the existence in that lair was too oppressive and terrifying, and Lu Shang instinctively relied on Edward. refused to let go of him.

    "...Little, little friend... You brought, here... Huhu... Your, companion... Companion..." The voice inside was intermittent, accompanied by a huge "wheezing and wheezing" sound, obviously speaking Very difficult.

    "Yes, I brought him." Edward hugged Lu Shang and said softly while comforting him, "I also brought what you want..."

    "Yes, is it? Hehe...hehe...But, Barry has...already...hehe...unknown...hehe..." The people inside were panting uncomfortably, and lamented: "Winged people... Huhu... Qi, breath is gone... Huhu... Little, little friend... Yours, your partner, pregnant, pregnant... child... Yes, yes..."

    Then The voice struggled and panted for a long time before continuing. His voice was thick and desolate, like some kind of ancient prophecy. He whispered: "This, this child...and Barry, Barry...fufu... ...same...same..."

    "What did you say?!" Edward's pupils immediately formed a straight line, it was the first time Lu Shang saw him so nervous, he looked at Edward in surprise, and didn't understand him and this at all What is the old man inside talking about.

    "Huhu..." The old man inside was panting. Just when Lu Shang thought he would not speak again, he suddenly heard him say again, "The king's fate... Huhu... You, you... Huhu... …you know……"

    Although Lu Shang didn't know what the old man's voice meant, Edward looked solemn as if he had thought of something important.

    Lu Shang immediately became a little nervous. Although he didn't know what it was, looking at Edward's appearance, it was obvious that this was not a trivial matter.

    "Is Barry dead?" Edward asked suddenly.

    "No, no..." The old man's voice suddenly cheered up, and he gasped for breath. Lu Shang was afraid that he would just pull over like that, but obviously this one was still very strong, and he said loudly, "He, Heart of Flame... here you are!" ...Hoohoo...your child...benefits..."

    "Okay!" The old man spoke with difficulty, and he didn't explain what it was, but Edward immediately raised his voice and agreed without any hesitation.

    "Bring... Fengxuan..." When Edward pulled Lu Shang to leave, the old man's voice behind him sounded tired as if he was pulling a bellows.

    "This subordinate understands, you, you have a good rest, this subordinate will definitely take everyone out together!" Then the blond man suddenly appeared, stood at the door and replied respectfully, cupping his hands.