...

    When he finally left to go back to the starship, although Lu Shang’s space was full of delicious things, beautiful stones, and precious energy crystals from this planet, he still looked at this piece of land like a paradise with great reluctance. On the green land, a strong wind blew by, and Lu Shang felt the laughter and reluctant murmurs in the wind.

    This is a very mysterious feeling. In the entire planet, only the elves can feel the emotions of nature so clearly, right?

    They are born delicate and sensitive, they don't kill and don't get contaminated with meat, they are similar to the elves in the earth's legends, because of this extreme cleanliness, they can so clearly perceive the unreserved love and acceptance of all things in the world.

    Lu Shang thought, no matter how many planets he goes to in the future, he will probably never forget everything about the elf planet.

    It is also difficult to be amazed by other races in the universe.

    When the mimicry faded, and the two days when the lightness on his body faded, Lu Shang was very uncomfortable. In the first day or two, he was even a little depressed.

    Edward saw it, and immediately became worried. He seriously assured Lu Shang: "If you like it, we can live on this planet forever. If you want, I can fight with the Elf King and let him give it to us. The right to live permanently! Or, do you want Elven Star...?"

    Lu Shang was feeling sad at first, but I have to say that the mimic device did a great job. During the more than three months in Elven Star, Lu Shang Later, I have fully adapted to the feeling of being an elf. The feeling of high empathy is fascinating. When I return to my true self in an instant, I will feel that it is difficult to breathe and very heavy. a feeling of.

    The feeling of the body is transmitted to the spirit, which will make people fall into loss.

    At first, Lu Shang was just a little unmotivated, but Edward's words and that thoughtful and firm expression made Lu Shang suddenly ignore his own pain and sorrow, and he almost knelt down to Edward's head. Repeatedly said: "No need!"

    Seeing Edward tilting his head hard to study his expression, obviously seriously considering whether he was talking ironically, Lu Shang was a little angry in his heart, and said angrily: "Edward, can you listen to me carefully once? Words? What I said is what I really think in my heart. I definitely don’t want to be duplicity. I don’t mean to ask you to win the elf star for me. Of course, if I travel here again next time, I will be very happy.”

    Edward’s blue-eyed pupils Zoom, apparently, is in for a violent psychological struggle. He hesitated for a moment, looked at the suppressed angry face of the princess, and suddenly asked softly: "Is it okay to just travel?"

    "Yes, just travel is fine!" Lu Shang really didn't want to quarrel with him anymore. He had been arguing about the issue for several years, if it was before he came to Elven Star, he would have turned around and left in anger, so as not to be angry to death.

    But at this moment, Lu Shang looked at Edward really puzzled, thinking of finding food, feeding animals, and riding a huge horned deer together on Minnaluto star. Walking through the silent forest...

    You can see the group photo of yourself on the wall of the room with just a glance...

    Lu Shang took a deep breath and told himself, don't be irritable, he is an idiot, don't be irritable, their Venus Knights are fighting every day, and their brains have never Used it, calm down!

    After admonishing, Lu Shang looked at Edward, and repeated earnestly and firmly: "Edward, what I said is true, I like something, and I don't need to own it. If you understand the history of the earth, you will find that my country All people are like this, we like peace, we like to live our own little days, although we are not afraid of war, but we will always cherish peace. We like something, we hope to enjoy its beauty, we hope it will always be so beautiful, just Like I like Minnaluto, so I hope it will always be so peaceful and beautiful."

    It was rare for Lu Shang to talk to him for such a long time, without scolding or emotional ups and downs, Edward slightly crooked Looking at the princess, his dynamic vision is thousands of times that of an omega. Every expression and tiny movement of the princess conveys a message—what the princess said seems to be true.

    But, isn't that right? !

    According to Edward's learning experience - Omega is very duplicity character, they like to use expensive jewelry and precious gifts to test alpha's sincerity, they need to know how much alpha can pay for themselves, so as to decide their future in alpha's house status.

    And this expectation is also one of the important judgments for Omega to consider marrying this alpha.

    When he was arguing with the princess before, Edward never doubted his judgment.

    The concubine must have disliked that the gift was not precious enough, because the concubine was such a one-of-a-kind omega, so beautiful, and Edward also felt that the most precious gifts in the whole interstellar piled together could not express his heart.

    So he frantically searched for all the treasures sought after by omega in the universe, never doubting what he did.

    But now, the princess seems to be serious, and Edward is very sure of his vision.

    He can't understand.

    At night, Edward walked into the study room. He sat and stared at the galaxy for a long time in a daze. Finally, he quietly took out a book from the depths of the cabinet - "Alpha Guide: How to Capture the Heart of an Omega".

    Publisher: Nat Omega Conservation Society.

    The cover also specially wrote "Royal Special Edition".

    Edward opened it, and there were densely packed notes inside, each with special markings.

    "Omega likes precious gifts." Next to it, it says "Heart of the universe (determine which star thief group it belongs to), mine star (crimson gemstone), build another imaginary home star for the princess (black-haired aborigines, forest , Grassland, sea, market trade, relatively primitive), flavorful food (an energy plant that can be directly absorbed?), mimicry..."

    behind it are densely packed with the names of gifts, and behind each gift , and some symbols that are crossed out or marked with questions.

    Some will be marked when they are done, and there is also what the princess said when she received it.

    Most of them are "What is this?"

    There are also records of expressions.

    Most of the time, I am at a loss, or don't like it.

    The next one is "Because of etiquette and upbringing, omega will not directly say that they don't like this gift, most of them will choose to hint."

    Next to this one, there is an analysis: "I don't like it (it should mean that it is not expensive enough), tasteful Food (want a more precious gift? Acting like a baby?), hope to go out (too little company recently, the princess is lonely, reflect on)..."

    ...

    Prince Edward turned to the middle, article 119 "When omega wants something, they will say no, but they will hint you to send it to you."

    Behind that article, densely written records, Edward pressed that piece, pulled out Blank page, let the next one move to the back to make room for the front, then he took out the quill, and hesitantly added a sentence after the densely packed record-"The princess said that he said no, it is the real one. No? (Princess is very serious, not talking angry)"

    He read the entire "alpha guide: how to capture the heart of an omega" again, tilted his head, looked at the sentence he wrote just now, and frowned. Suo, completely plunged into extremely violent confusion.

    Princess, no, what is it?

    His Royal Highness Prince Edward fell into the most violent cognitive contradiction in his life.