There is also a message sent by Song Xiaofeng a few days ago, "Brother Lu, don't just do it for everyone, take care of yourself first! Oh, I'm so mad, you and Sister Fan are the same, dead-headed!"

    There is also the message from his sister Lu Fan, "Whatever you do, you must protect yourself first. It's okay. My sister will always support you." It is also consistent and concise.

    As for Chang Feng, he hasn't harassed him much recently. He knows that Lu Shang established the Holy Ramen Cult on this planet. The answer to everything is very simple. Just a few days ago, I suddenly replied, "Lu Shang, people all over the country remember you well.

    " The way of Chang Fengchang's political commissar?

    But he was very busy at that time, so he didn't ask.

    The rest of the messages were sent by Wang Da and Zhang Yang. They all said, "Shang'er, have fun, don't put too much pressure on yourself, and don't worry about us!"

    Lu Shang took a look at that time and thought Wang Da and the others took the wrong medicine, why did they suddenly make a sensational exhortation, and laughed and asked them if they were thinking too much.

    ...

    Feelings At that time, everyone probably knew that he was saving people on an alien planet and expanding his territory?

    Lu Shang hesitated for a moment, and instead of going to chat with his good brothers in private, and of course not looking for Chang Feng, he opened the Earth forum with trepidation.

    Then his smart brain Xiaochunjie suddenly said, "It is found that the earth has entered the holographic mode, whether to enter the holographic star network?"

    Lu Shang was overjoyed. When he was busy farming in the Middle Ages, the earth had actually upgraded to the holographic era. ? Where would Lu Shang refuse, he immediately chose to enter.

    The intelligent brain was activated instantly, and quickly started to the holographic mode. Lu Shang's eyes were straightened, and he was instantly connected to the holographic star network.

    He didn't even care about being held in Edward's arms in a dangerous posture.

    Edward saw that the princess had entered the star network, of course he couldn't do anything to the princess, he sighed in frustration, seeing the princess obediently still, he couldn't help but secretly kissed her.

    Another kiss.

    It smells so good, it feels soft when kissed, just like some delicious food on earth.

    Edward licked lightly, feeling extremely dissatisfied.

    He thought he had worked very hard.

    He really wants the princess to be with him happily. For this, whether it is offering money, power or status, whether it is holding the mother country of the princess or even lowering his value to accompany the princess to deal with some things he doesn't like at all. The person... As long as the princess is happy, he is willing.

    But why?

    Why did the concubine still say "this is your only blood" which cannot be evaded.

    Edward was really confused by Lu Shang's words a few days ago.

    He wanted to break his head but couldn't figure out what he did not do well enough to make the princess not want to have a child with him.

    Edward hugged the princess, like a big dog guarding its bones and not knowing what to say, panicked and a little dazed.

    And Lu Shang has already entered the star network.