"Help me out? How?"

You shrugged. "I don't know."

"Alright then. Come here." He said, making space for you to stand in front of him, which you rushed to do.

"What am I going to do?" You asked.

Tony placed his hands on your waist and guided you to where to stand."You're gonna reach in and grab that part for me, then pull it out."Tony said.

He watched you reach into the suit and pull onto the suit part inside of it, all while he held you by your waist. Tony felt your ass grind against his crotch and he let out a breath, looking down at what you were doing.

You bit on the inside of your lip to stop the smile from forming on your face and you expected Tony to move away from you, but he never did.

"How am I doing?" You asked him innocently, looking over your shoulder.

Tony bit on his lower lip, pressing his crotch more to your ass as he leaned over you to see what you were doing."Y-Yeah, just keep doing that."

You turned around in his arms, a smirk on your face as you held the suit part in your hands and showed it to Tony. "All done."

"Someone's fast." Tony said, glancing down at your lips. "You love teasing me, don't you?"

"What are you talking about?" You asked, trying to sound as innocent as you could.

Tony, who stood between your legs, just grabbed your waist before grinding his crotch directly on yours, making you grab onto the table, squeezing it hard as a moan left your lips. "Tony... "

He buried his face in the crook of your neck, taking in your scent."Tell me what you need, sweetheart."He whispered out, sending shivers through your body. He raised his head to look at you, his lips only a few centimeters away from yours. "Tell me and I'll do it."

"I... " You were about to say something when the door opened and Bruce walked in, his expression turning into a horrified one.

"Jesus!" He almost screamed out and turned away.

"Oh my God." You immediately pushed Tony away and moved away from the table. "Didn't you say it's his day off?"

"It is." Tony sent Bruce a death glare."What are you doing here?"

"I'm so sorry, guys. I was just about to grab something from the lab." Bruce apologized while looking at you, but you tried to avoid his gaze. "I'll just go now, I'll come back later." Bruce stopped rambling and rushed out of the lab, his face still blushing.

Tony sighed and turned to you. "He ruined the mood, didn't he?"

"Yes." You breathed out, bending over to take the part of the suit that fell when you jumped from the table. Without thinking, Tony put his hand on the edge of the table, covering it so you couldn't hit your head on the way up. When you straightened up again, you glanced at Tony's hand and then back at him, your heart skipping a beat, and a small smile on your face."There."You said, placing the suit part into his hand.

"Miss Y/N, your sister and your friend are here to see you." The voice spoke again, scaring you.

"What? What was that? Where did it come from?"

Tony chuckled. "Let's go. I'll tell you about it in the elevator."

A few minutes later you walked into the living room, where you found Savannah and Phoebe and immediately rushed to both of them, pulling them into a hug.

"We were so worried about you."Savannah said, kissing the side of your head.

"I'm fine, guys." You said, squeezing them both in the hug. "It's over."

"What happened? Did they hurt you?"Phoebe asked.

"I'll tell you guys all about it." You said.

"Hi, Tony." They both greeted Tony, who walked in after you, his hands in his pockets.

"Hey." Tony said, staying behind so you had some time alone with the girls.

"Did you know you missed our birthday?"Savannah asked and that got Tony's interest.

"You missed your birthday?" He asked, suddenly appearing by your side.

You shrugged. "I guess I did."

Tony placed his palm on your lower back, rubbing it as he looked down at you. "So, I guess we have a birthday to celebrate." He said, looking between you and Savannah.

"Oh no." You mumbled out, but Tony ignored you.

"I'll organize a party here." He said."Why don't you girls go and get ready as well?"

"That's a good idea." Phoebe immediately agreed with him, and he grinned at her.

"Right? We'll do it, then."

When Phoebe and Savannah left to go and get ready for the party, you turned to Tony, about to try and talk him out of the idea.

Tony immediately found a way to make you quiet. "No complaining."

"But-"

"No complaining, or I'll spank you."He joked, making you roll your eyes and turn around, walking out of the room and passing by Steve on your way out.

"Is this man ever not horny?" You mumbled to yourself as you were passing by Steve, whose eyes widened. He looked between you and Tony before he shook his head.

"I don't even want to know."

Tony smirked. "Good choice, Cap."