On My Way Home: Pentatonix

(Cassie's POV)

I woke up somewhere that I was not familiar with, and it was disconcerting. Ronnie said something about having to dig myself out.

I pushed upward and felt the ground give a bit. I kept pushing, as hard as I could, reaching for the surface.

(Ronnie's POV)

I saw the earth move in a dome seconds before Cassandra broke through. She coughed as she breathed.

"Thirsty. Need drink," she gasped out, nearly hacking afterwards.

(Patrick's POV)

I ripped the blood bag slightly and held it towards her. She looked up, sniffing at the air ravenously.

Turning, she caught sight if the bag and lunged. She ripped the bag out of my hands and began to take long drinks of the blood.

"Thank you," she coughed when she was done, "Thank you, Patrick."

(Mitch's POV)

I watched as Cassandra devoured a bag of blood. I readied a second one as she thanked my brother.

"Cassandra, I have more of you need it."

She turned to me, her eyes fading from red to her natural color, and straightened from her crouch, "I don't think I'll need it, Mitch, but thanks."

(Cassie's POV)

I looked around at the boys, "What now?"

Ronnie took my arm, "Now we go home."

_________________________

Ahhhhhhhh!!! First book ever I've finished!!!

If you liked this, give me feedback! Private Message, Comments, anything! Please!!!

So, this came to me in a dream, and the story development was based on the worlds of Twilight, Supernatural and Vampire Knight, so check those out if you want to see... stuff that is cool to see. Thanks for the reads and please, keep being fans of everything and everyone.

*sings* People around the world, join hands. Start a love train, a love train!
*stops singing*
Unless thats too weird for you, then go ahead and do something else.

Thanks for everything, guys, lets all go draw a little sun in the corner of a paper!!!

Whoopee! Suns! And flowers! and trees! and deer! Let's make a mural of the Earth on our faces!

(I swear, I'm not smoking anything, I'm just a bit crazy, okay? Okay.)