Immortals: Fall Out Boy

(Cassie's POV)

I closed the door to Ronnie's room and sighed. He turned from the window.

"You realize that once we start, you can't change your mind."

"I know."

"And you know that you will crave human blood more than anything in the world."

"I know."

"And you know,"

"I know, Ronnie. Can we just get on with it!"

"As you wish."

I took another deep breath and moved over to his bed, siting gingerly on the side.

Ronnie took my hand as he moved around from the window, "Don't worry, I'll stop if it hurts. We don't have to do this today." He knelt in front of her.

"Are you sure you want to do it now?"

"Of course. I'm ready whenever you are."

He pushed forward from his knees and took her shoulders with both hands. He leaned forward, taking me backwards into the bed.

I saw his eyes go dark as he breathed in the scent at the nape of my neck.

"You smell absolutely delicious, Cassandra."

I closed my eyes and relaxed into the mattress.

(Ronnie's POV)

I heard her sigh when I pushed her into the mattress.

The boys were already digging the grave where Cassandra had chosen to be buried. They would be done by the time I had finished with Cassandra.

I smelled her sweet scent and kissed her throat lightly.

"This may hurt a bit."

"I know, Ronnie. Don't be afraid to hurt me."

"I just want you to be prepared."

"I am. Go ahead."

I licked the carotid artery on the right side of her neck. My teeth lengthened into fangs and I pricked her neck and bit into the sweet flesh spread beneath me. Blood flowed from her quickly, and she gasped loudly, trying to sit up.

I pushed harder on her shoulders biting deeper, surrounded by the ecstasy of fresh blood. Her struggle didn't last long, and she soon sighed and relaxed back into the mattress.

It wasn't long before she was nearly completely drained of her life force, and was just barely alive. I pulled back and she gasped weakly, slowly fading away.

I took the knife I had on the bedside table and cut my neck. I lowered myself to Cassandra and positioned myself so she could drink, "Cassie, you have to drink."

She latched onto my neck and sucked softly. I felt her try to grab my shoulders, but I pulled back after a few moments."

The wound closed up, "That's enough. Time for your funeral, sweetheart."

I bit again, sucking ferociously at the blood spilling from her.

She died quietly and I pulled away from the taste of dead blood, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. Time for a burial.