See Through: Pentatonix

(Ronnie POV)
The next morning, Cassandra woke early and made breakfast.

Patrick was very protective of her today, keeping me far away from her.

"Do you need something, Patrick? You're hovering."

"No, Miss Cassandra, I just don't want you to feel threatened by SOME people on this house."

"I don't feel threatened by Ronnie, Patrick. I am perfectly comfortable with all of you."

He began to pace, "How are you not scared of him? He drank your blood! Used his teeth to rip into you and drain your life out! How can you forgive him for that?"

"We all have to live somehow."

"It shouldn't be like that! We hurt people."

"She wants me to turn her," I said, and the boys gasped.

"Miss Cassandra, how could you want to be a vampire?"

"That's my choice, not yours, and you can do nothing about it."

"We could tie her up in the basement and feed her once a week." Patrick had come over to me and whispered in my ear.

"She would kill you if you tried."

"So you're going to do it?"

"Like she said, it's her choice."

"But it's the wrong choice."

She turned from the sink, "Patrick, I respect your opinion, but you are not in charge. I will become a vampire, and that's the final statement I will make. Now, if you'll all excuse me, I have some housework to do."