I'm not a Vampire: Falling in Reverse

(Cassie POV)
There were three of them and they looked as though they didn't care. I looked away, ashamed that i had looked at them in the first place. They were gorgeous, with smooth skin and slicked hair. The leader was around six feet tall, with black hair and blue eyes that pierced me when he looked at me.

The other two were twins, whom were maybe five feet and ten inches tall. One had bright red hair, and the other had bright blue hair. They both had deep green eyes.

All three were almost deathly pale, an all three were looking directly at me.

As the bus moved forward, they made their way to the back of the bus. Eyes still latched on me, the leader slid into the seat next to me, and the twins took the seat across the aisle.

"You're new, aren't you?"

I squeaked a bit, "Yes."

He smiled, "Come now, I won't bite you until I know you better."

I giggled a bit, "That does not help."

"Oh really? My promise not to bite you isn't enough?"

"Even if you can not bite me, you did not specify that you can not hit or beat me or whip me."

His smile faded, "Is that what that bruise is from? Are you being abused?"

I hung my head a bit, "He calls it discipline, but it feels like abuse."

He put a hand on my knee, "My name is Ronnie. The twin with red hair is Mitch and the one with the blue hair is Patrick."

"I am most often called Cassandra. Or occasionally bitch."

Ronnie laughed, "You are a riot, Cassandra. We should hang out during lunch."

School passed in a blur of seeing him. Like slow motion shots in a movie. The only focus was him, all day!

When I boarded the bus to go home, they were there waiting for me.

"How often does he hit you?"

"It varies from day to day. Sometimes up to ten times if he's having a bad day, sometimes only once, to remind me that he is on charge, that he owns me."

"Why don't you ever fight back?"

"I always have a chain on, or a shock collar. Even this necklace has a tracking device. He will meet me at the bus stop and escort me home, where he'll put the collar back on."

"I want to get you out of there. He is abusing you, and you don't deserve any of the pain he has given you."

"No. Don't worry about it, you can't do anything."

"If you say so."

He stood and exited the bus, waving to me when the bus started moving again.