It's A Beautiful Day.

Start from the beginning

Noelle turned to Venol.

"Yep. Their names are Stella, Bold and Cursive. Stella is mine while Bold is my papa's and Cursive is muy uncle's. Pretty sure you could tell by the collars, they're color coded."

"Man, wish you got a phone or something, so you could at least show us pictures of them."

"Oh yeah, my papa does have some photos in his phone..."

Venol thought back to the photos Papyrus took of him and his wolves, some where cute while others were a bit embarrasing.

"Hey, Venol?"

"Yes Berdly?"

"Isn't that your dad?"

Venol, and everyone else, turned to look where Berdly was pointing, it indeed was Venol's dad.

Papyrus, wearing his armor because he was on duty, seemed to be persecuting a monster, seeing this Venol grow worried.

"Wait, is he after a criminal? You think we should follow?"

Chara asked also worried.

"What!? Chara we can't... we'll just get in the way."

"Unless... we don't.

Everyone turned to Venol, who summoned a really big blaster, Chara and Dess grew exited but the others, seemed a little worried, still, Venol use his blue magic to lift them and safely secure them on his blaster, then they all flew really high and fast to chase after Papyrus.

Reaching him it seemed like the monster was using some time of plant magic to try and make Papyrus slow down, but Papyrus expertectly dodge and jumped over them and keep on chasing after them, all of their friends wer amaize by the sight.

"That's my papa for ya."

They keep on following, until finally Papyrus seemed to have cornered the monster, who attacked with everything he had, but it was clear that the monster never had fought before as it was unfocuse and clumsy, but Paps blocked their attacks with so much ease. But that monster got a lucky shoot, and hit the tall skeleton on his back. Making everyone worry, even Venol. Seeing that he got a hit, he keep at it, gaining confidence every time he got a hit on the other, seeming gaining power for DOG knows where.

Venol couldn't help but let his anxiety build on him.

'What if he hurts him? What if he kills him? What if, What if, What if?'

And with out him promting it, strings came ot of his eyes straight to the other monster, tying very tight around the other monster, who surprise just flopped on the grown.

"What...?"

Was all that he could say when he notice his papa looking straight at him, at them, with a sign he told them to come down and he did.

"Dude! That was so cool!"

Exclaimed Chara, Venol was just keeping an eye in the monster who got caugth in his strings, it was a fox monster, and they seemed... afraid. Then he turned to look at his papa, who was just worried.

"KIDS, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

"Oh hey uncle, we were just hanging around until we notice you chasing someone and we decided to follow."

"I UNDERSTAND, BUT IT WAS STILL A BIT RECKLESS TO DO SO, IT COULD HAVE BEEN DANGEROUS."

"Sorry mister Papyrus."

Berdly, and the Holys sisters said.

"IT'S ALRIGHT, AT LEAST NO ONE GOT HURT."

Venol nervously clutched his hands.