Chapter 16: Fight

"I know I really don't have a chance." Naoto thought as the guy was walking towards him.

Naoto took a low stance, preparing for anything that would happen next.

"Oh and yeah, I never told you my name." The guy said.

"I should probably tell you..." He grinned. "...so you can remember who you got your ass kicked by." This really ticked Naoto off, but he didn't show it.

"The name's Gerald." He said.

"What kind of dumbass name is that?" Nagatoro thought while watching in the backround.

Gerald came close to Naoto and hit him from the side, but Naoto blocked it off.

He quickly changed his stance and hit him from the other side, but Naoto somehow managed to dodge.

"Well would you look at that. You can move somewhat good." Gerald said.

Naoto took a few steps back.

Gerald came in running in a fast pace towards Naoto.
He tried kicking him with his leg, but Naoto grabbed him and kicked him with his fist in the stomach.

Gerald fell to the ground.

"Ugh, you fucking bastard." He sounded angry this time.

"Yeah... I should probably get ready now..." Naoto thought. He felt like he just woke up a beast.

Gerald quickly stood up, and started walking towards Naoto.

Naoto took a more defensive stance this time, but Gerald only paced up towards him.

He started landing heavy blows to Naoto's hands, but Naoto was barely keeping up managing to not let him hit his body.

Instead of punching him, Gerald grabbed Naoto's right hand, pulled him towards himself, and kicked him with his leg in the ribs.

"Ah fuck!" Naoto yelled. He could tell at least one was broken.

Before Gerald had the chance to take his distance, Naoto immedietly kicked Gerald the same way, but it was way more ineffective, since Naoto's body was way smaller and weaker compared to Gerald's.

"Is that all you got??" Gerald yelled. Naoto suddenly started landing blows quickly. They weren't that strong, but they were rather fast, and hard to keep up with.

Gerald raised his arms to protect his head.

"What in the... when did he learn those moves? I didn't really notice anything earlier... but he does look a little different from before... has he been working out... no... that sounds like too much work for him, and I don't think he's the type of person who would work out after all... maybe he's just eating more? I don't know..." Nagatoro thought.

As much as she didn't want Naoto to do this, she was sort of amazed. Going one on one with a guy that huge takes some balls.

"He actually has a chance. That guy definetly isn't as tough as he looks." She thought.

"What the hell Gerald. Why are you letting him punch you around like that??" One of the boys in the backround yelled.

Naoto kept dealing punches, and as time passed, Gerald got more and more pissed.

"You fucking prick. You're really pissing me off now." He said.

He managed to find an opening, grabed Naoto's head with both of his arms, and head banged him.

"Shit!" Naoto yelled. He could feel blood on his fore head.

"S- Senpai!" Nagatoro yelled. It made her a little angry, but she knew Naoto didn't want her to interfere.