{S2}You're Her Hero<33

19:20 pm
Friday

The group were on their way to the engagement party that was being held at Miss Patty's school, as they walked in they were greeted by a jump scare of the town revealing the purple and green decorated studio,June looked at the front where she saw Tristan standing there with his arms open.
"You're growing up much before me!"He said as she ran at him with a smile, she hugged him as Logan walked up to him and shook his hand while Tristan let go of June. Finn grabbed a bottle of vodka from the table.
"Let's get this party started!!"he screamed as he threw his arm in the air, everyone whistled and screamed with him.

As the party carried on it was almost ten and everyone was still going at it, dances were still happening as well as dares and hand wrestles but June spent most of the time stood at the sliding door, she would put her head round it every twenty minutes hoping for something to come round the corner.June looked round for the sixth time that night and she saw a person stood in the middle of the road with large green duffel bag. She walked out of the studio and shut the door, as she squinted her eyes she recognised Jess stood there with a smirk on his face, they both walked closer to each other.
"You better not have green decorations up in there!"he said as June started quickening her pace towards him.
"Have you met me!"she said with tears rolling down her face as she wrapped her arms around his neck, she put her head in his neck.
"Yeah I also got to love you!"he whispered in her hair as he kissed her head. Behind them Logan opened the door and saw Jess and June, he just smiled at them as Dean came beside him.
"You know she loved him right?"he said, Logan nodded his head.
"Yeah i know, but i'm the one she's choosing to spend the rest of her life with"he looked at Dean who shook Logan's hand.
"Welcome to the Stars-Hollow family man!"Dean laughed, he walked away and watched as Logan went over to the two of them.

"May I steal my fiance for a sec?"Logan said, June and Jess jumped off each other earning a laugh from Logan, he pulled June by her waist.
"I wanna talk to him for a minute, then your speech!"he whispered to her, she smiled at him and kissed his cheek as she walked back to the studio.
"Hey man, i just wanna say thank you, you know for showing her that life does end on good terms, she has you a man she can count on and love!"Jess said as he picked up his bag,Logan stopped him with a hand on his shoulder.
"And thankyou for being the one person she knows will be there in her heart even if you're not there and I've learnt that now!"Logan shook Jess' hand as he walked away, Logan turned around and looked at June and Finn who were messing around with the door. Logan heard running behind him and felt someone over his shoulder.
"Good luck!"Jess said.
"Thanks man!"he laughed as Jess patted his arm and hopped on the bus. Logan walked over to June and put his arm over her shoulder.
"Speech?"she spoke excitedly as he nodded his head at her, she ran in and grabbed the microphone.
"Hey everyone,thank you all for coming, so before the night ends with me and my favourite three people hanging out at my apartment, i wanted to thank some people", everyone sat down on the chairs around them as June walked around the room.
"Robert!"she said pointing to the back of the room.
"The man I left at a party for Logan and now is one of the most important people in my life and I'm holding back from getting home, so go!"she said, kissing his cheek as the rest of them laughed. She turned around and walked back to the front of the room.

"Collin a person who fell for my bestfriend creating himself as another person for me to love and also irritate!"she smiled at him and kissed his cheek as he stood up and hugged her. June walked back and stood on the stage and took Finn's hand.
"Finn, the one person for me who created a sense of warmth and protection around me". He smiled at her and kissed her head. She sat on the side of the stage next to Paris who led her head on Junes' shoulder.
"Paris, a girl who used to hate me with her eyes and now I love her with my whole heart and is my maid of honour!"She hugged Paris and walked to the right side of the room.
"Dean, my best friend and supporter,the one who has been by my side since always!"he grabbed her and spun her around in a hug, they all laughed as he put her down. She walked to the other side of the room and held Tristan's arm."Tristan, my platonic soulmate, the one who irritated me enough to have a sudden urge to have a bond with him!"she laughed herself as he looked down at her with a smile. June turned around and walked into the middle of the room and pointed to the back of the room.
"Logan, the man who helped me through pain and sorrow,my whole world and the love of my life!"He walked towards her and kissed her hands.
"I love you!"he said as he kissed her, everyone whistled and screamed at them.