{S2}Beautiful As You<33

10:35am
Sunday

June woke up to commotion outside of her dorm room, she sat up and watched the door swing open to where Paris was standing there with purple everything. Madeline came from behind her and stared at June, a huge smile erupted on the girls faces as June jumped out of bed and grabbed them into a hug letting everything fall out of their hands.
Since the beginning of Chilton even though Paris and June started off on the wrong foot they became closer and closer creating a companionship with each other,including Madeline. Louise left high school 5 months after June joined and now no one knows where she is.
"Oh my gosh!,this is insane!!"Madeline screamed, squeezing the girls in her arms almost half to death. They all let go of each other and burst out laughing.
"I know! I thought you weren't going to college?Jess must be so happy!''Paris said happily. She watched as Junes' smile decayed into a small line on her face, June nodded her head and went and sat on her bed, without a thought tears started streaming down her face. Paris and Madeline dropped all their belongings to join either side of June on the bed.

Both of the girls put their arms over June and hugged her.
"It was horrible!, he found out about me not going to college and proceeded to tell me how smart i was and i said i didn't want to leave him you know?!, i've never loved anyone before and then you know we ended!"June blabbled out of nowhere, the girls both hugged her tighter.
"Jerk!"Paris said, leading both of the other girls to start giggling, June smiled at her two friends and stood up.
"So i've created my own green section here, im guessing Paris has gone for purple and Madeline will obviously be blue everything!, so now you just have to fight over the beds?"June said with her hands in her hair looking around the room. She looked back at the girls who jumped from out of nowhere and started throwing each others belongings on each sides of the room,June burst out laughing and was stopped by a knock at the door.

She backed out of the room still laughing a little and opened the door, as the door opened she came face to face with Dean who was holding a box with her name on it, her face brightened as she saw him, he put the box down and grabbed her into a hug. She lifted her up and spun her around, Madeline and Paris came from the room and smiled at each other watching the two infront of them.
"What! What are you doing here?!"June squealed as he lowered her to the ground, he picked up the box and took it to her room.
"Well!, I realised you left some things at Dooses and I figured you might want this!''Dean said, pulling a blue necklace with a white woman on it.Junes' mouth opened with a gasp as she grabbed the necklace from his hand.
"My mothers necklace!How did I forget this!"she said, admiring the piece of jewellery.
"What is it?"Paris asked, staring at the necklace.
"It was my mothers from when she was my age, she was a part of this club or whatever and she was holding it when the car crashed, it had a note on the back stating that it was for me!"June smiled to herself as she put the necklace on.

"Hey!, i-i saw Jess"Dean stated, he watched as June turned to him, yet she still had a smile on her face. She just nodded and walked up to the box where she pulled out some jumpers and socks she had left at either Dooses or Deans. Madeline,Paris and Dean looked at each other confused. Erupting the silence Junes' phone began to ring, she looked at the screen and saw the contact name L xx, she smiled and picked it up.
"Hey Luke!"she gleefully spoke into the phone.
"Hey kiddo, how's college?"Luke spoke loudly over all the commotion in the background.
"It's only been two days, classes don't start until Wednesday, besides I've been greeted with some great surprises already!"She happily said, smiling at the three behind her.
"Well i think another one will come real soon, open the door!"June created a confused face and opened the door to find Luke stood there with a phone in his hands, she screamed and hugged Luke so tightly, she let him in and looked out into the hallway hoping to find Jess stood there. As much as she wasn't in the best mood with him, knowing he may be cared to see her at college would have made her happier but he was nowhere to be seen.