Boyfriend<33

10:30am
Friday

June hasnt left her bed since the fight, she went to her Grandfather's empty apartment,went straight to her room,got in her bed and stayed there for the next 48hours.June woke up to a loud knock on the door, she left it for a minute until she heard the knock three more times, let out a deep breath and opened the door,it was Luke.
"Oh,it's you,"June said, turning around and walking back up the stairs.Luke raced up behind her, opened her wardrobes and started shoving things in boxes he brought with him.
"What the hell are you doing!,stop!"June yelled.
"No i will not stop!, i am you carer now Rosie!,no-"
"Don't call me that"June muttered under her breath,cutting him off,she looked at Luke who looked deeply confused.
"Don't call me that!''That name that you just called me, don't,please!"June said angrily, staring at Luke. She sat on her bed and put her head in her hands.Luke stopped putting her clothes in boxes and sat next to her.

"All i asked him to do was pick me up, and next thing i know him and Tristan are beating each other up,Deans trying to be a saviour,shocker right?and it's been two days,i've been living in this quiet, clean out place and i've heard absolutely nothing for Jess!"she yelled leaning on Luke's shoulder,he put his arms around her and leaned on her head."He's giving you space,he loves you June,he really does!,i promise, please just come back, we can pack all your stuff and go back?"Luke said looking down at June,she nodded at him and helped him start to pack her stuff.

Before they left she decided she would change out of her pyjamas and into something new, she went through the clothes to give away and noticed Jess' hoodie was in the pile.
"Luke!,why was this in the pile?"June yelled down the stairs,Luke looked from the door and shrugged his shoulders, she held it up in front of her and shoved it on. She ran downstairs,took a last glance at the house and shut the door. As she arrived in Stars-Hollow she smiled at the bench in the middle of the field where Jess was sat reading a book.

11:04 am
Friday

The door the diner opened,June opened the curtain from the doorway with Jess' hoodie and grey joggers on, she grabbed a pot of coffee and looked up to see Dean standing in the middle of the diner, she put down the coffee and ran up to an already smiling Dean. He grabbed June and hugged her by spinning her in the air, they both laughed.
"Your back!"Dean screamed, putting her down.
"Yeah, and believe me I'm not planning on leaving for a while,Chiltons closed for 2 months due to my Grandfather so the next best thing is Stars-Hollow!"June said, walking behind the counter.
"So nice umm"Dean gestured towards her hoodie, she looked at him and giggled. Dean sat at the counter and kept messing with his hands.
"Hey you okay?"June said standing in front of Dean.
"Its just,its, Jess"Dean said looking up at June,she rolled her eyes at him and started cleaning tables.
"Look Dean, your my friend and i love that you care about me and i know you don't like Jess but just because you witnessed one fight you think badly of hi-",
"He started another one"Dean cut her off,June turned around and looked at him.
"What?",
"I saw him and some random guy outside school yesterday and next thing i know he punches this guy and with his already beaten up face i tried to stop him and when i did he went for me, so basically what i'm saying is your friend is an asshole!"Dean scoffed, June threw the cloth on the table.
"Boyfriend Dean, boyfriend!"June gritted through her teeth,Dean looked at her and nodded his head.

"But anyways he tried to punch you?"June asked,Dean nodded. She nodded to herself and looked out the window and saw him still sat on the bench, she took off her apron and walked out the door leaving Dean still standing at the counter. June quickly walked over to the bench,Jess looked at her and put his book down, he stood up fast and started stepping forwards and backwards, trying to figure out what to do,June started laughing at him.
"Hi"June said, holding his flailing hands, he pulled her in and smiled at her.
"Hi!"Jess said softly, bringing June closer and closer.

"You tried to punch Dean?"June spoke ruining the moment herself,Jess rolled his eyes and sat back on the bench,June sat next to him and put her head on his shoulder.
"Your eye looks good!"Jess sniggered and he carried on with his book, she moved her head onto his leg, he stroked her hair while he pointed at the part of the page he was reading. She looked up at him and leant up and kissed him.

"I love you,"Jess said, looking at the book again.
"I love you too!"June said closing her eyes.