{S2}Luke,Luke Danes<33

10:47 am
Sunday

Logan is now fully recovered after nearly two weeks of rest, after what happened at the hospital June hasn't tried to get in contact with Jess due to not wanting to hear any of his excuses. Collin and Paris are officially together and moved into the spare room in Logan and Junes' apartment. Madeleine hasn't been heard from but Logan's family has. June and Logan didn't tell the Huntzbergers that June and Logan were dating because Logan knew the wrongs of his family and didn't want June to be a part of it.

Logan woke up to three huge bangs on his front door, he got out of bed without trying to wake June up but as he stood up and put some joggers on he turned around to see June already awake with his large black t-shirt on.
"Hey?"he said looking at her, she smiled at him and pulled her headphones off, the banging continued.
You couldn't hear that?"Logan said, laughing at her.
"No, I need to learn to turn my music down, who is that?"she said, Logan shrugged his shoulders and walked out of the room, she followed him and went to the kitchen where she started making coffee. Logan opened the door to a blonde girl, a little bit older than him, she was holding a suit bag and a black tie over her shoulder.
"Honour?"Logan said confused still in the moment of waking up, Junes eyes widened as his sister hugged him. She looked at June from his shoulder and arched her eyebrow at her fully dressed in her brother's attire.

She let go of her brother.
"June?"she said, June smiled at her and then raised her eyebrows at Logan.
"Yes thats is June, she ummm lives here"he said closing the front door, Honour turned to Logan who was nodding his head. Her eyes brightened as she ran towards June and enclosed her in a full hug.
"Hi to you too!"June spoke running out of air to breath, the excited girl let her go.
"Thankgod you guys figured it out!,but when?"she said while squeezing Junes hand.
"11 months"Logan said, Honour walked up to Logan and lightly tapped him around the head.
"11 months ! You guys have been together for almost a year!Does mum or dad know?"she said with her hands on Logans shoulders, he shook his head. Honour became more irritated at her younger brother.
"Anyways, why are you here?"he said walking up to June who was holding a cup of coffee ready for him. He smiled at her and kissed her cheek, Honour sat down on their couch and let out a breath.

"Im getting married!"she said looking up at Logan, he smiled and sat next to her.
"Honor, that's amazing! Congratulations!"he screamed as he hugged her. Junes' eyes flicked to the front door where Paris walked in, her eyes hit Honour and Paris created a confused face. As June sped walked across the floor Paris mouthed "who is that''. June grabbed her arm and pulled her into Paris and Collins' bathroom.
"That is Logan's sister and she may or may not know that me and Logan are together!"she spoke worriedly as she sat on the edge of the bath, Paris put her head in her hands and stared at June.
"You sure she knows?", June looked at her and rapidly nodded her head, Paris sat next to June.

After a couple of minutes Logan walked into the bathroom and stared at the two of them.
"That's where you are".
June smiled at him and left the bathroom, he looked at Paris with a confused look. She widened her eyes at him and walked out after June.
"Also we are going to my parents tonight!"he said wincing his face, June stopped in the middle of the room and turned around, she looked at him and scoffed as she walked into her room and started the showe, she got in and shut the matt black door and locked it, Logan walked to the door and tried to open in but didn't succeed.
"Come on Rosemary, it will be fine!, i don't even think my dad will be there and if it gets too weird we can just leave and go out with the group?"June opened the door with a towel on her head and surrounded her body.

"Logan!, it is our one year in less then two weeks and you insisted on them basically never meeting your parents which has now created a paranoise barrier. What if they hate me!"she said. She put her head in her hands where he walked up to her and took them off her face. He kissed her and held her waist.
"They are going to love you, believe me!"he said looking into her eyes. She rolled hers and opened her wardrobe, she pulled out a blue dress and threw it on the bed, he just laughed at her and went into the bathroom.