Distrust

"Stay with me okay so you don't get lost." Chomper says as the group is following him.

"Don't worry." Littlefoot says.

"Littlefoot, Cera, somebody! Help!" A voice shouts as Alexis hears it and runs to it seeing Ducky near an edge.

"I got ya." Alexis says as she grabs Ducky before she can fall.

"Oh! Thank you Alexis. Thank you lots." Ducky says.

"Not a problem. Climb on. The others went this way. I know where Chomper is headed so I can get us back no problem." Alexis says as she lets Ducky climb onto her back before walking.

*Timeskip*

"Here we are!" Ducky shouts as she and Alexis arrive to see the others looking for them.

"Sorry about what I said before." Cera says as she looks at Chomper.

"Oh it's okay." Chomper says.

"Sorry about what got said?" Alexis asks curiously.

"It's nothing. Anyway come on!" Chomper says as the group follows him.

*Timeskip*

"Here it is." Chomper says as the group arrives in an area filled with stinky flowers.

"The flowers here make it very hard to smell anything. You'll be safe here." Alexis says.

"I think I'd rather be eaten. I can change my mind can't I?" Cera asks as the group hears a roar in the distance before the group goes inside the flower patch.

"If you guys are hungry I can bring you some food." Chomper says as the group begins naming off things they want.

"Uh Chomper I think I'll go with you. Might need a bit of assistance." Alexis says as she leaves with chomper.

*Timeskip*

"Can I come in?" Chomper asks as he and Alexis arrive back with food.

"Oh boy!" The others shout as they happily begin eating much to Alexis and Chomper's pleasure.

*Timeskip*

"So anyway that's how we got here. I know our folks are worried about us. But we can't figure out a way to get back." Littlefoot says as Alexis is eating some berries.

"I don't want you to go. Stay here. I'll take care of you like you took care of me. Alexis can help too." Chomper says.

"Thanks Chomper. But I don't think we could get used to living in a place that... Uh... Smells like this. Thanks for the food though. Sure you won't have a bite?" Littlefoot asks

"The berries are pretty good Chomper. Try something." Alexis says.

"Well I..." Chomper says as he sees Littlefoot's leg in front of him.

"Littlefoot watch out!" Cera shouts.

"Uh... No thanks. I uh... I got to go." Chomper says as he sadly leaves.

"I think I should go as well. No need to wear out a welcome." Alexis says annoyedly as she looks at Cera before walking off.