He didn't stop in middle because he knows if he stops he would break down and wouldn't be able to tell her everything. She deserves to know. Once he completed everything he started crying. Ragini took him into his embrace. She kept caressing his hair letting him cry out of his pain. Her eyes too flew feeling his pain. If she could have brought back his mother she would have got her by fighting all the odds. But all she could do was to see him cry in pain. She can do nothing.

Sanskar's cries turned into sniffs after some time. He broke the hug slowly. Ragini cupped his face and wiped of his tears. She pressed her lips on his forehead kissing him lovingly.

"Aunty must be seeing you and feeling very proud of you Sanskar. She would be very happy seeing how strong her son is. She would be very proud of you for standing for the right. She would be very proud of you for being what you are. Trust me she is blessing you all the time from above." Ragini says caressing his cheek.

He nods lightly agreeing to her.

"You have become very important to me after my friends in my life. I can't just lose you Ragini. I swear I never wanted to hurt you. I promise I will never hurt you intentionally. If any time I hurt you unintentionally please forgive me but don't leave me. I won't be able to live without you." He spoke his fears.

"Never! Never I am going to leave you. We are going to fight for us. We are going to make papa believe that we both can't live without each other. I promise I will be with you in everything. I promise to stand with you to convince papa. We both will together face this." Ragini said.

Sanskar held her hand nodding.

"I Love You!" He hugged her tight.

"I Love You too!" she whispered hugging him back tight.

"Sanskar baba!" Hearing Raj Kaka's voice both RagSan broke the hug.

Ragini took her glasses and wore them but it was blurry. Sanskar looked at her shaking his head. He took the glasses cleaned them and gave them to her while she giggled lightly.

"Kaka she..." Sanskar was interrupted.

"The girl whose photograph you showed last night. She is the one!" Kaka exclaimed happily.

Sanskar nodded smiling.

"She is so cute!" Kaka chuckled seeing Ragini's cute scared face as she saw a new person.

Sanskar looked at her and held her hand understanding her.

"Ragini he is Raj Kaka! I told you right!" He said.

Ragini sighed in relief and nodded.

"It's time for Lunch beta!" Kaka said.

Sanskar nodded.

"I will leave. All must be waiting for me. I didn't inform anybody that I am coming here. They must be worried." Ragini said with guilt of worrying everyone.

"Kaka I will drop her, then I will have food. I could ask her to have here but there are many people waiting for her there. She will have some other day." Sanskar spoke.

"Nope. You stay back. I will go myself Sanskar. Don't worry I will be fine. You just come in the evening to meet papa " Ragini spoke.

"But..." He gets interrupted by Ragini who shook her head.

He sighed and nodded.

"I will drop you till your car." Sanskar said.

Ragini nodded. They moved out of the room while Kaka followed them out to go to kitchen.