II-10

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 05.05.2022

****

"Good Morning Mish!" Ragini wished as soon as she saw Mishti woke up.

"Dollllll! You are awake! And you made coffee for me today!" Mishti spoke surprised.

Ragini smiled sheepishly.

"Well it's not really good." Ragini said pouting and passing the coffee mug to Mishti.

Mishti giggled. She sipped a little and her face expressions changed.

"Please stop trying your hand in cooking Doll!" Mishti said as soon as she gulped the coffee and keeping the mug away.

Ragini pouted more and sat beside Mishti. Mishti smiled and adjusted Ragini's spectacles.

"How much I try I can't even make a coffee!" Ragini said sadly.

"Aww... why do you need to learn when you have your 24/7 chef beside you? Tell me what you want me to make?" Mishti asked.

"I just want to learn how to make coffee properly. Exactly the way you make." Ragini said.

"Why? I am there no!" Mishti said.

Ragini hugged Mishti suddenly while her eyes turned moist.

"You know Mish you are the best." Ragini said.

She is guilt. She never in her life thought that she will atleast get the thought of getting tired of her sister's love. But she did it. She is angry on herself. She wanted to blurt everything to her sister but she knows that she will only hurt her sister in return. She is ashamed of herself. She has decided that she will never forget this and will do anything and everything to love her sister as much as her sister loves her.

"Doll! Is something wrong? You are like this since after you danced with that man. Did he say anything? Did he hurt you again?" Mishti asked concerned trying hard to control her anger.

Ragini smiled wiping her teary eyes. She broke the hug and held Mishti's hands.

"Nothing my Sweet, cute, loving Mish. I don't know why I felt to show how much I Love you. Now should I stop that?" Ragini asked blinking her eyes dramatically.

Mishti isn't convinced. She cupped Ragini's face and wiped the tear that was present on her cheek.

"You are crying Doll? Something is really wrong. Why are you not saying it?" Mishti asked more concerned.

Ragini stared her sister lovingly. She took her hand that is on her cheek, kissed her palm and then back of her palm.

"I Promise I will share it if there is something. There is nothing like what you are thinking Mish." Ragini said.