II-14

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 27

Date of Update: 27.07.2022

****

“Sanskar!” Ragini called as they both are studying in canteen.

Their class got cancelled as their professor was absent. Sanskar who was studying looked at her.

“Won’t you introduce me to your family?” Asked Ragini.

Sanskar looked on. He then smiled and held her hand.

“I already did. My mom is happy with you. She is the only one I have as my family. Oh yeah… Raj kaka is also there. Will introduce you to him soon.” He said smiling at her and keeping his hand on his heart.

Ragini looked on. She then sighed.

“But Sanskar your father?” Ragini spoke.

“He is not my father!” Sanskar said with a stiff face.

“Sanskar!” Ragini called him.

“Not today please!” he pleaded her.

Ragini nodded.

“I promise to tell you everything soon.” Sanskar said holding her hand.

Ragini nodded smiling. He smiled seeing her smile.

****

“Wait! What? You just told us that Sanskar and you are paired for the project!” Mishti asked frowning.

“Mish that’s what I said! Why are you repeating it again?” Ragini asked blinking her eyes.

“Oh God! Now we have to bare him even at home!” Mishti said looking up irritated.

“I am not that irritating Sali sahiba!” Sanskar said as he came towards them in the canteen that afternoon.

Ruhaan smiled lightly looking down. It’s been a month of Sanskar’s proposal to Ragini. From then Sanskar has been trying his best to make MisHaan accept him. Ruhaan has started trusting him while Mishti is not ready to accept that she has started trusting him.

“Do not call me that you irritating creature!” Mishti said irritated.

Sanskar looked at Ragini pouting. Ragini giggled. Mishti glared Sanskar hard.

“Woah! Please stop glaring me Sali Sahiba. What if I become ashes? Who will love your Doll for whole life?” Sanskar asked raising his eyebrow.

Mishti huffed and left from there. Ruhaan followed Mishti. Sanskar chuckled seeing her irritated face. He is liking irritating her. Ragini looked with a puppy face at Sanskar.

“Do not look that cute Miss. Glasses. You know I can’t resist myself from saying yes after seeing that puppy face of yours.” Sanskar said.

“Then go and ask her to get permission from papa.” Ragini said.