Chapter 27 Bored at first sight

Start from the beginning

     Legally bound marriages between men and women are shaky, let alone same-sex relationships.

     The matter of Ji Yao has become her heart disease.

     "Mianmian...do you have a favorite girl at school?" Lin Minzhi asked tentatively.

     "No, if I really like it, I'll definitely bring it back and show it to you first." Ji Mian promised, "Besides, I just started high school and didn't get into the experimental class. I'll think about personal issues after I graduate from high school."

     Lin Minzhi silently put his head to rest: "Don't be too tired, you're still far away from the third year of high school, don't be under so much pressure. Besides, mom doesn't ask you to have good academic performance, and doesn't ask you to go to the experimental class, just take the undergraduate exam."

     Ji Mian told the truth: "I want to be in the same class as Fu Chenyu."

     Lin Minzhi was stunned for a moment: "...That's fine too. You grew up together, you have a good relationship."

     Women's minds have always been sharp.

     With Ji Yao in front, she looked at Ji Mian's face, and the more she looked at it, the more flustered she became.

     Boys, brothers, I haven't seen enough at school, do you still call when you go home? A dozen, that is more than an hour.

     She hid her thoughts and went back to the room worried.

     On the morning of the second day of the sports meeting, Ji Mian's 1,500-meter long-distance race began to be checked.

     He put the label "422" on it, rubbed his eyes, and his classmates saw his pale face, and asked, "Ji Mian, are you alright?"

     "It's okay, it rained a little yesterday, maybe I've caught a cold, it'll be fine if I sweat after running." Ji Mian waved his hand.

     He thought so, but when he actually ran, it was very difficult.

     The first lap was fine, but during the second lap, Ji Mian became top-heavy, dizzy and weak in limbs.

     With 500 meters left to sprint, Ji Mian gritted his teeth and speeded up.

     He can't fall down during the long-distance running, and he made an agreement with Fu Chenyu in the morning to watch his basketball game in the afternoon.

     He missed the semifinals in the morning.

     Ji Mian maintained her breathing rhythm, took steps, and encouraged herself in her heart.

     500 meters... 400 meters... 200 meters...

     His head was covered with broken sweat, and his lips were abnormally pale.

     "Boom—"

     The boy's body hit the plastic track.

     There were screams and exclamations all around before consciousness disappeared.

     The Tongcheng High School Basketball Friendly Match has come to an end.

     In the morning, Tongcheng Foreign Language School and Zhennan Middle School entered the final at the same time.

     Tongwai and Zhennan finished the first half, and the score was even.

     The captain of Zhennan, Yang Ye, poured water wildly after leaving the field and crushed the mineral water bottle. He asked Fu Chenyu, "Do you know the number 8 outside Tongwai?"