Then he sent an address, which was the apartment not far from No. 7 Middle School that she had been to before.

    Didn't say where to play.

    [Kitten fan: Didn't you say go out to play? 】

    【Little cat: I want to receive your birthday gift first, and then go play. 】

    Nan Fu snorted, a bit confused about what tricks he was playing.

    But when it was close to nine o'clock, I still changed into the military uniform, and the size was just right.

    After getting ready, Jiang Yu sent her a message telling her to go to the apartment.

    Nan Fu called a taxi.

    When she got into the car, she was fiddling with the metal buckle of the cloak on her body. The driver in front looked back and exclaimed, "Student, are you going to participate in some cosplay competition? This suit is so handsome and too Feel refreshed."

    "Thank you," Nan Fu said calmly, leaning back, "I'm just going to make an appointment."

    "Oh, I understand," the driver smiled teasingly, "It's the love between lovers, isn't it?

    " Isn't it? You don't have to be shy, I understand, I understand, who hasn't been young, back then..." The

    driver kept talking, Nan Fu couldn't get in a word, and just kept his mouth shut.

    But what she said just now did give her a vague guess.

    Before, she thought that Jiang Yu had discovered something, but now she realized that there is another possibility.

    Jiang Yu said that he also wore this suit, so Shen Jia and Zhou Yang must have worn it too, so what kind of uniform game are they going to play tonight?

    Nan Fu pursed her lips, abruptly stopping this chilling thought.

    After getting in the car, Nan Fu gave Jiang Yu the license plate number of the taxi. As soon as he arrived at the entrance of the apartment, the security guard let him go. Presumably, he had already greeted him in advance.

    All the way to the door of the agreed apartment.

    When I got closer, I found that the door was ajar, and it was not closed at all. I don't know if it was reserved for her.

    For the sake of safety, Nan Fu still knocked on the door, but it was pitch black inside and no one answered.

    She was about to ask Jiang Yu on WeChat, and the message from the other party just happened to come over.

    [Kitten: Come in. 】

    Nan Fu frowned, matching the weird atmosphere in the room, it suddenly gave her the feeling of going to a Hongmen banquet.

    She walked in slowly.

    He fumbled around the wall next to him and turned on the light.

    The minimalist living room suddenly brightened up.

    She wasn't sure if Shen Jia and Zhou Yang were there, so she called out tentatively: "Jiang Yu?"

    No one answered.

    There was only a slight noise from the bathroom.

    Nan Fu walked over and twisted the doorknob, and the door opened with a gap half an arm's length wide.

    She raised her eyes slightly, then completely froze in place.

    Jiang Yu was standing facing the bathroom mirror on the wall. He was wearing the big uniform of a cat demon boy in comics. Two long belts hung down by his side. When he raised his arms, the sleeves slid down, revealing a line Smooth white wrist bones.