Chapter 43

Chapter 43 Bathe the kitten in the morning

    The next day, dawn knocked on the window.

    The person on the bed woke up with a hangover, and when he opened his eyes, it was like a dream, with a splitting headache.

    Nan Fu slowed down for a while, and subconsciously raised his hand to rub his temples, but suddenly found that his whole body seemed to be entangled by something sticky.

    She couldn't even lift her legs, and there was something warm and soft rubbing her neck.

    Nan Fu suddenly woke up from the mist.

    Almost at the same time, a lazy hum suddenly pierced into her eardrum.

    Mixed with the breath of getting up from being woken up, the voice is so soft that it seems to be acting like a spoiled child.

    Nan Fu lowered his eyes suddenly, and his still confused gaze hit the eyes of the man in his arms.

    The four eyes are facing each other.

    No one spoke, and the air was so quiet that a pindrop could be heard.

    Jiang Yu looked much paler than usual, and his dark eyes rolled with strong emotions. Nan Fu stared at him, feeling that his heart was almost scalded.

    Some fragments of last night suddenly flashed back in her mind.

    Nan Fu's heart was beating loudly.

    "You..."

    She had a very hoarse voice. Just as she was about to get up to speak, she caught a glimpse of her hands shackled in front of the lamp hook on the bedside table from the corner of her eye, and her words suddenly turned into foul language: "Fuck..."

    Nan Fu was shocked. Leo: "What's the matter?!"

    At the same time as the words fell, she tried to pull her hand out forcefully.

    However, in the next moment, his hand was held down.

    "This is a scarf from your sister," Jiang Yu half-raised his head, and said calmly, "I don't care if you tear it apart, I'm afraid the little girl will be sad."

    Nan Fu paused.

    Looking at the two scarves with fringed pompoms on one left and one on the right, he ground his back molars a little.

    It really came in handy.

    "Release me." Nan Fu's voice sounded like a warning.

    "No." Jiang Yu dismissed without hesitation.

    Nan Fu gritted his teeth, suppressing his anger: "Can I ask why you tied me up?"

    Jiang Yu remained strangely silent.

    Just when she thought he would not answer, Jiang Yu's eyelashes trembled, and she said in a low voice, "I'm afraid you will run away."

    Nan Fu: "..."

    Jiang Yu repeated: "I am afraid that you will be scared away by me. "

    "Nan Fu," Jiang Yu opened his eyes, looking a little dazed, "You can feel it, I am an Omega."

    This time it was Nan Fujing, she was completely mute, with mixed emotions in her eyes.

    What she had deliberately ignored since just now was clearly laid out at this moment.

    Jiang Yu's eyes were dark, and she stared at her closely: "I am Omega, do I have to say this sentence twice?"

    Nan Fu still didn't speak. In fact, she was so shocked that she didn't know what to say at all. what.